18

The Next Day
Essences POV

The Next Day Essences POV

^Essences Outfit

"Maya can you please stop I've made my decision already." I said to her as we were sitting in our 3rd period. "You're decision is dumb like why would you skip you're 4th period to go and talk to the dude who literally showed his friends y'all having sex." she said to me.

"Because I want to hear his side and plus me and him are in a relationship." I said to her. "No me and Javier are in a relationship you and Jeremiah are basically friends with benefits." she said to me and I looked at her.

"What?" she asked me. "Why would you say some shit like that?" I asked her. "You mean the truth well because you need to hear it instead of picturing you and him in this happy relationship you know what I bet you didn't tell your parents the other thing either." she said to me.

And I didn't say anything. "Essence him showing his friends that video is one thing but when he put his hands on you when you first confronted him about the video is another thing." she said to me.

"It was an accident." I said to her. "Accident my ass and you know it wasn't." she said to me. "Maya please just drop it I don't want to talk about this." I said to her. "Okay but he's the thing either you tell you're parents or I will and not only will I tell them I'm telling Malachi and Cierra." she said to me.

"You're not going to say a thing because it's not your business too." I said to her. "Well someone needs to tell them seeing as you're not so I see that someone is going to be me." she said to me. "Stop it Amaya and I'm serious." I said to her.

And then she took a deep breath. "You know what do what you want but don't call me the next time he exposes you or put his hands on you unless you want to hear a I told you so from me." she said to me.

And I didn't even say anything. "You know you're right let's just move on from the conversation and just not talk at all because I'm trying to figure out when did my bestfriend become so stupid." she said to me and so then we didn't talk the rest of the class.

It was now the end of the class and I was about to walk towards the exit but Malachi came up to me. "Where you going our 4th period ain't down here." he said to me. "Um I have to talk to one of my teachers about something really quick." I said to him.

"Which teacher?" he asked me. "Why do you need to know?" I asked him. "Because I know that you're lying because Maya already told me you are skipping fourth to talk with Jeremiah." he said to me.

"Well that wasn't her business to tell and like I told her this is my decision so let me go through with it." I said to him as I was about to walk away but he pulled me back by my arm. "If you walk out this school I'm calling Uncle Jordan." he said to me.

"Then call my dad because either way I'm going to talk to Jeremiah." I said to him. "You so fucking stupid and delusional." he said to me. "Says the one whose been chasing after Amaya again and knows she doesn't want you anymore." I said to him.