9

Few Days Later
Jimin's POV

So we had just moved to Miami a couple of days ago and so far the kids love it. "Momma can you tell Axtyn to stop coming in my room and bothering my things." Essence said to me as her and Axtyn came downstairs. "I wasn't bothering her things." he said to me.

"If you weren't bothering her things then what were you even doing in her room?" I asked him. "I lost my iPad charger." he said to me. "Your charger is in my room and before you go in her room you need to ask if it's okay first okay." I said to him. "Okay." he said to me as he walked away.

"Why do you do that?" Essence asked me. "Do what?" I asked her. "Every time I tell you he did something to me or my things you make it seem like it's not that big of a deal and baby him." she said to me. "People say I baby you but you don't have a problem with it." I said to her.

"That's different though momma but with Axtyn it's like he can literally do something bad and you see it and you decide to ignore it."she said to me. "Essence that's because with Axtyn you know how hysterical he gets when I yell at him and sometimes I don't want to deal with that." I said to her.

"Okay I guess." she said to me. "What is Amaya doing?" I asked her. "She's on the phone with her mom showing her how she decorated her room." she said to me. "Can I ask you something but you not tell Amaya about it?" I asked her.

"Sure." she said to me. "Okay well Amayas mom told me that her dad lives in Miami now does Amaya know that and does she know what he looks like now because if she does I need to know." I said to her.

"I don't know she really doesn't talk about her dad much she just pretends he doesn't exist since you know he left her and her mom." she said to me. "Okay that's all I needed to know just in case so I can know how to handle it." I said to her. "You don't think if he sees her that he will come up to her right?" she asked me.

"I'm hoping he doesn't but I talked to her mom and we decided that as long as Amaya wants to talk to him then she can but only if it's her decision." I said to her. "Okay but what are we doing today?" she asked me. "Remember we are going to see Ja play today." I said to her as I was scrolling on my phone.

"Doesn't he play against dads team today ?" she asked me. "Yeah but that has nothing to do with you or me that's between their teams." I said to her. "But what if dad feels some type of way they we are their for Ja and not him?" she asked me.

"If you want you and your brother can tell your dad good luck before the game so he won't feel some type of way." I said to her because honestly I just wanted this conversation about Jordan to end. "Yeah I think that will be best so you both won't argue." she said to me.

"We won't now you and Amaya go get dressed so we can leave for the game and I'll get me and Axtyn dressed." I said to her. "Okay momma." she said to me and then she went upstairs. "Let me get Axtyn dressed." I said to myself as I went upstairs to his room.

"Tiger it's time to get dressed." I said to Axtyn as I walked in his room. "Why where are we going?" he asked me as I was getting his clothes together. "Because we are going to see Ja play today." I said to him. "Your boyfriend?" he asked me. "Yes my boyfriend." I said to him.

"How long will we be there?" he asked me. "Until the game ends tiger now here put your clothes on while I look for some shoes for you." I said to him as I handed him his clothes and went in his closet. "Axtyn you like these shoes?" I asked him as I walked out his closet.

"Yes." he said to me as he was moving a lot. And I knew why he was doing that. "Hey Tiger I think today you should take your medicine." I said to him. "But why?" he asked me. "Because your moving a lot and you have to sit still at the game and I know that's going to be hard for you." I said to him.