25

1 year later
Jimin's POV

"Essence can you help me get the twins and your brother dressed before you leave?" I asked her. "Yeah but where are you going?" she asked me. "Well we are done working on the album so we have some meeting today to talk about some things." I said to her.

"Okay which twin do you want me to get?" she asked me. "Get Dream dressed she likes you alot not saying that Treasure doesn't but with her being so quiet and shy sometimes I think your personality scares her for some reason." I said to her.

"It's fine it doesn't really bother me." she said to me. "Have you talked to Axtyn?" she asked me. "Yeah he's having fun with Jay and Layla so that is all that matters." I said to her. "And what about dad have you talked to him?" she asked me.

"Not really he's been focused on his other child and stuff so I haven't been bothering him lately." I said to her. "You don't regret choosing Jungkook do you?" she asked me and I looked down at my wedding ring.

"No I don't regret it I love Jungkook and I choose him because yes him and your dad hurt me but Jordan hurt me more than I can count and I don't want to go back to a relationship that's going to be full of lies and broken promises." I said to her.

"Then why do you feel some way about you and dad not really talking?" she asked me. "Because just like with our divorce I told him that I didn't want to have any problems and I feel like the same thing is happening and I don't want you and your brother or the twins to have to go through that again." I said to her.

"Maybe you should talk to dad even if he doesn't want too." she said to me. "I know." I said to her and then I felt little hands tapping my leg and it was Treasure. "What's wrong?" I asked her as I picked her up.

"Just wanted you." she said to me. "I see but I have to get you dressed and then I have to get your brother dressed while your sister gets Dream dressed are you fine with that?" I asked her.

"Yes." she said to me. "Okay let's get you dressed so come on Essence so you can help and then you can leave." I said to her as we went to the twins room. "Dream can you let sissy get you dressed?" I asked her as she was on the floor playing with her toys.

"Yes." she said to me. So then me and Essence started getting the twins dressed. "Treasure get down I have to do your hair." I said to her as I tried to put her down but she didn't want to get down.

"I don't want too." she said to me. "But you have too." I said to her and then she finally got down. "Momma do you want me to help you do their hair?" Essence asked me. "No I got it and plus you have to meet with your Aunt." I said to her.

"I'm nervous about this." she said to me. "I know but Isuel really wanted to talk to you so you have the right to be nervous but remember to tell her how you feel and to stop talking about something if you start feeling uncomfortable." I said to her.

"Okay I will." she said to me. "Good now go and call me if you need me and remember I love you." I said to her as I gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Okay love you too." she said to me and then she left.

"Mommy." I heard my name get called and it was Dream. "Yes?" I asked her. "Can we call daddy?" she asked me. "Which one?" I asked her because with the twins they call Jordan and Jungkook daddy. "Real daddy." she said to me.

So then I got my phone and started FaceTiming Jordan and gave her the phone so I can do Treasure's hair. "Mommy where's Axtyn?" she asked me. "He's with Uncle Jay and Layla remember." I said to her.

"Oh." she said to me. "You want to talk to him later?" I asked her as I was brushing her hair. "Yes." she said to me. "MOMMY!" Dream yelled my name. "Stop yelling but what is it?" I asked her.