15

Couple Days Later
Jimin's POV

"Jimin when do you plan on going back to Miami?" my mom asked me. "What's the point I'll be there alone I don't have my kids meaning Maya can't stay with me and then I don't have Ja so what's the point." I said to her.

"Jimin I get you're hurting but you need to realize you are going to have to get back to your regular life." she said to me. "Momma please can we change the subject I don't want to cry today so please." I said to her. "Fine I'll change the subject so have you talked to Jungkook about the pictures?" she asked me.

"Yeah I have and he said he's manager is pissed about the pictures but for some reason his manager and mine feel like it would be a good idea for us to pose as a fake couple." I said to her. "With everything going on in your life how do they think that's a good idea." she said to me.

"I don't know and I really don't want to do this couple thing but I know I don't really have a choice." I said to her. "Look I think you should take a break you know from all this fame like give yourself a breather to just live a normal life." she said to me.

"I wish but with the decisions I've made recently I don't think a normal life is meant for me right now." I said to her. "Jimin your mental health is important so you need to remember that." she said to me.

"Momma I'm fine like I said." I said to her. And before she could even try and argue with me my phone went off. "Hey Essence." I said to her as I answered the phone. "Hey momma I miss you." she said to me.

"I miss you too but what are you doing?" I asked her. "Just hanging at grandmas house." she said to me. "That's good but where's your brother and how is he?" I asked her. "He's not okay I think he needs you to talk too seeing as you were the only one that could calm him down because dad doesn't know how to do it." she said to me.

"That's because I was patient with him your dad doesn't have much patience." I said to her. "That's probably why but momma you should come to grandmas house." she said to me. "Essence I can't." I said to her.

"Yes you can I'll ask grandma and if she says it's okay then you can come." she said to me and then I saw her walking around. "No Essence I really don't think that's a good idea." I said to her but all she did was ignore me.

"Grandma can momma come over?" I heard her ask Mrs Gloria. "Of course he can come over." I heard her say. "Mrs Gloria you know that's not a good idea especially with Jordan and Kenny there." I said to her. "Jimin this is my house they don't have a say in who I invite." she said to me.

And all I could do was sigh. "Fine I'll be over there in a few." I said to them. "Okay see you soon." Essence said to me and then she hung up. "Jimin you know it's not a good idea for you to go over there." my mom said to me.

"Trust me I know that but Essence wants to see me." I said to her. "I get that but what are you going to do if Jordan or Kenny try and argue with you?" she asked me. "I'm just going to ignore them." I said to her.

"Now Jimin me and you both know you're a hot head so you're not going to ignore them you are going to try and fight." she said to me. "Momma I won't fight them I promise." I said to her.

"I believe you but Jimin if it gets to that point try and calm down first now Jordan I don't care if you hit him but if he hits back beat his ass but with Kenny remember not to hit him because he is pregnant." she said to me. "I don't get how y'all saw don't hit him he's pregnant I was pregnant with Essence and Axtyn and still fought people." I said to her.

"Like I said you're a hot head so don't try and fight him and plus even if Kenny wasn't pregnant we all know you would drag his ass." she said to me. "I'm glad you know it momma." I said to her.