10

Jimin's POV
The Next Day

Right now I was currently up making the kid's breakfast before they leave for school but before they leave I need to have a talk with all three of them. "Look at you getting down in the kitchen." Ja said to me as he walked in the kitchen standing behind me.

"I'm literally just making eggs, pancakes and bacon." I said to him. "You still in the kitchen though and your making it smell good so like I said getting down in the kitchen." he said to me. "Sometimes you make no sense." I said to him as I gave him a kiss.

"You still love me though even when I don't make sense." he said to me. "I guess you could say that." I said to him. "But have you decided what you are going to do?" he asked me and I knew what he was talking about. "Yeah and I decided that I'm not going to take the plan b." I said to him and it got quiet.

"Are you serious?" he asked me. "Yeah I love Essence and Axtyn and I don't want to sound like I'm blaming them but I hid you from them because of their feelings and this is something that I want to do even if it means them being mad at me." I said to him.

"Talk to them and see how they will feel and even though I want you to have my baby if they don't like the idea of it and you want an abortion I'm behind you." he said to me. "That's the thing I don't want to have an abortion if they don't like the idea of me being pregnant like I'm making it seem like my kids are horrible but I change things in my life for them." I said to him as I got done cooking.

"Jimin calm down you are over thinking this baby thing so like I said talk to them and explain to them but at the end of the day you're the parent not them." he said to me. "Okay I'm going to talk to them when they come downstairs." I said to him. "Okay." he said to me so then I called the kids down.

"What made you want to make breakfast?" Essence asked me as I put her plate in front of her. "I just wanted to make breakfast for all of you since y'all are starting new schools today." I said to her. "Well since Essence hasn't said it yet thank you momma Jimin." Amaya said to me.

"Your welcome Maya." I said to her. "Thank you momma." Essence said to me. "Your welcome." I said to her. "But seriously I need to have a talk with y'all." I said to them. "Momma I'm full." Axtyn said to me. "Okay baby you don't have to eat anymore." I said to him but when I looked at his plate he really didn't touch anything.

"So y'all start a new school now Essence for the love of god don't get in so many fights and if the teachers say something smart to you just walk out the class and call me and then I will handle it." I said to her. "But momma you know how teachers can get like what if I try to walk out and they try to block me from getting out." she said to me.

"That's when you have my approval to put your hands on those bitches." Ja said to her and I hit him on the chest. "Don't listen to him but just call me and you already know to put me on speaker because I don't mind the whole class hearing me cuss a teacher out." I said to her.

"Okay I understand." she said to me. "Good now Maya people might say shit to you about being friends with Essence and most likely it will be out of jealousy now I know you don't really have a fighting bone in you because you are so sweet but don't like no bitch try you at that school." I said to her.

"Okay Mama Jimin I understand." she said to me. "Good now there's something else I want to talk to y'all about and I want y'all to be honest about how y'all feel." I said to them and I felt Ja put his arm around my waist. "What is it momma?" Essence asked me. "What if I was to tell y'all that I'm thinking about trying for a baby with Ja." I said to them and they looked at me.

"Are you serious?" Essence asked me. "Yes I am now this is something that I want so you have to understand that." I said to her. "I want another sibling but not with Kenny and dad." Axtyn said to me. "Thank you baby." I said to him because at least one of my kids were understanding a bit.