19

Time Skip
4 months later
Jimin's POV

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HID THIS FROM ME JIMIN!" my mom yelled at me. "Momma it was my decision I just didn't want to deal with the stress of telling any of y'all." I said to her.

"So keeping your pregnancy a secret was a good idea to you." she said to me. "At the times yes." I said to her. "So also keeping the fact that Jordan is the father was also a good idea?" she asked me.

"I didn't want to tell you because I knew that all you would do is judge me momma and I don't need or want that from you." I said to her. "Of course I am going to say something like damn Jimin y'all are suppose to be divorced and you were still sleeping with him." she said to me.

"Momma I know that what I did was a mistake but it happened and now I'm pregnant with twins so I'm not going to let my mistake dictate what I do with these babies." I said to her. "No one is saying that I just wish you would be smarter when it comes to Jordan." she said to me.

"So do I but like I said it happened I got pregnant because of it and now all I can do is take care of myself and when these babies get here take care of them." I said to her. "I hate that you let this happen I really do but I'm your mother so all I can do is support you." she said to me.

"Thank you momma because I really am going to need you." I said to her. "Of course but how did Jungkook take it when he found out he wasn't the father?" she asked me. "Well he wasn't upset actually he said that he can't be because I slept with Jordan when me and him weren't together." I said to him.

"So how is y'all's relationship then?"she asked me. "It's actually great he's been coming with me to my appointments when he can and he's just been there and I'm glad he is I just wish that I didn't mess up so bad." I said to her.

"Jimin it's okay you're still with Jungkook who I see has changed a lot and truly loves you as long as you can keep him you'll be fine." she said to me. "I hope so because I don't know this Jungkook that I'm dating I guess is the one I wanted all along." I said to her.

"That's because you're realizing that he may be the one for you the one that won't leave you when you need him most." she said to me. "Yeah I think you're right." I said to her. "But tell me how did Jordan and the kids react to the news?" she asked me.

"Well Jordan I really don't know how to tell how he feels about this like he comes to appointments an he asks me how I'm doing but other than he hasn't shown any excitement or anger about me being pregnant by him." I said to her.

"I would say give him time but don't because you both knew that if y'all had sex that you could get pregnant so call him when you get the chance and talk to him and set some rules for you and for those babies." she said to me. "He's suppose to be down here today with the kids anyways so I'll talk to him then." I said to her.

"Good now tell me how did the kids react." she said to me. "Essence was surprisingly not upset and that was before I even found out who the father actually was and then Axtyn he doesn't really care but now he is super clingy every time he is around me." I said to her.

"That's just saying that you're kids are growing up and are maturing that's all it is." she said to me. "Yeah because I really didn't want them to be mad." I said to her. "You know someone else who you should tell?" she asked me.

"Who?" I asked her. "Your brother and sister and I mean the ones on my side not your dads." she said to me. "Jay would stop talking to me and I'm not fucking with Yas so no momma I'm not telling them." I said to her.

"Jimin how long do you think you can hide this I mean you are four months and it's not just one baby but it's two so you can't hide this for long." she said to me. "From them two yes I can because it's my decision." she said to me.