16

Couple Days Later
Jimin's POV

It's been a couple days since I found out about my trifling ex husband and sister sleeping with each other. But because I told my mom about it she's making sure I'm no where near Yas until I think about what I'm going to do.

Even though I already know that when I see her I'm going to be on her ass. But I can't even get to Yas anyways because my manager wanted me to do some meeting today since me and whoever else I'm meeting are in Atlanta.

"Stop touching me." I said to Jungkook who I was sadly in a car with. "But you're my boyfriend so why I can't I touch you?" he asked me. "You're my fake boyfriend not my real one so please remember that." I said to him.

"We can be a real couple instead of a fake one." he said to me. "Keep dreaming babes." I said to him. "Trust me I already know that we are going to be together again." he said to me.

"You have such high hopes." I said to him and he laughed a bit. "Anyways did your manager tell you who was going to be at this meeting?" I asked him. "Yeah he told me why don't you know?" he asked me.

"Because Jane said that if she told me that she knew I would miss this meeting on purpose." I said to him. "Now that I think of it I was surprised that you decided to do this meeting but seeing as you don't know who's going to be there I'm not surprised anymore." he said to me.

"Okay then tell me who's going to be there." I said to him. "No because apparently Jane didn't tell you for a reason." he said to me. "So now you want to listen to someone." I said to him.

"I'm not telling you." he said to me. "Jungkook please just tell me." I said to him. "Sorry babe but no." he said to me. "If you tell me after this meeting I'll give you head." I said to him because I don't know why but he is obsessed with me giving him head.

"Everyone else that will be there you are cool with but not this one person." he said to me. "Who's the one person?" I asked him. "Taehyung." he said to me. "Stop playing with me you can't be serious." I said to him.

"I am serious." he said to me. "I really need to start asking more questions when it comes to these meetings." I said to myself. "Look I doubt he knows you are going to be there but I promise you he isn't going to do anything." he said to me.

"That's because he's scary." I said to him. "Just try and not fight him." he said to me. "Why do you think I'm going to fight him?" I asked him. "Because you have a fighting temper and you know you do hell before we got in the car you tried to fight me." he said to me.

"Well in all honesty you were being very annoying at the time." I said to him. "For trying to help you in the car?" he asked me. "Just change the subject." I said to him. "Fine how are you doing and don't lie." he said to me.

"I mean I'm good since I'm busy a lot with my album and everything else so really my mind hasn't been on anything negative." I said to him. "And what about the kids how are they taking it?" he asked me.

"Well Axtyn doesn't want to be with Jordan and Kenny because he's just used to me being around him everyday and then Essence is even more out of control and the way she is going I feel like she really is going to end up like me when I was 19." I said to him.

"What do you mean even more out of control?" he asked me. "Well she got in trouble a lot at school before but now it's ten times worse because it's a everyday thing and then her bestfriend called me and now I know that Essence is out here having sex." I said to him.

"Talk to her Jimin." he said to me. "It's hard talking to my teenage daughter she's just so much like me so anything I say can make her lose her temper real quick." I said to him. "Then let her lose her temper because last time I checked you are the parent not her." he said to me.