8

Jordan's POV

"Babe what time are we leaving to go to your parents house?" Kenny asked me. "I don't know honestly I guess when we feel like it." I said to him. "Okay but is your sister and Summer going to be there?" he asked me.

"Yeah they are why do you ask?" I asked him. "Because of what happened the last time you know with me calling them bitches and then Jimin hitting me." he said to me. "Look don't worry about them because they are not going to put a hand on you like Jimin did." I said to him.

"You say that and we thought Jimin wouldn't have touched me but he still did and it's even worse that he did it knowing that I'm pregnant like what if he didn't only just stop from just punching me but from doing worse and hurting our baby." he said to me as he put his hand on his stomach.

"Hey calm down look what Jimin did was wrong but I promise you that I'm not going to let my sister or sister in law touch you and end up hurting our baby Kenny." I said to him. "Promise?" he asked me. "I promise." I said to him but then I realized something else was bothering him.

"What else is wrong?" I asked him. "I just feel like your family doesn't like me even when you first introduced me I felt it and I know it's because deep down they see Jimin as the only person meant for you." he said to me. "My family doesn't have to like you babe because they aren't the ones marrying you I am not them." I said to him.

"I get that but I mean I would like to be around them without feeling the tension they have towards me." he said to me. "How about this when we go to my parents house today I will have a talk with them because at the end of the day your about to have my child and you are to be my wife so they have to learn to accept you." I said to him.

"I just wish they saw how much I really care for you instead of hating me for not being Jimin." he said to me and before I could say anything my phone started ringing. "Who is it?" he asked me. "Jimin." I said to him. "Yes Jimin." I said to him.

"You are a fucking bitch." he said to me. "The fuck who you thinking you talking too?" I asked him. "To you Jordan because why the hell are you trying to get my business just to give it to that off brand version of me Kenny." he said to me.

"First off you can stop talking shit because he looks better that you anyways and because he can run it better than you anyways." I said to him. "Fuck out of here with that bullshit because me and you both know that he ain't got shit on me not even good pussy and how the hell can he run something that he never started." he said to me.

"Because he can now get off my phone because I don't go to explain shit to you." I said to him. "You're right you don't but you do in court so see you then." he said to me and then he hung up. "Babe." Kenny said to me and I turned and looked at him.

"Don't let what his bitter ass got to say bother you he just being weird." I said to him. "Okay babe." he said to me. "I love you Kenny." I said to him as I gave him a kiss. "I love you too Jordan." he said to me.

"Now come on and let's get ready to go and see my family." I said to him. "I'm kinda nervous especially since you are going to have this talk with them." he said to me. "There's no reason for you to be nervous trust me this is going to be alright." I said to him.

"Okay I trust you." he said to me. "That's all you need to do is trust me." I said to him and he nodded his head. "Now for real let's get ready to go and see my family." I said to him and so we went and got ready and then left.
—————————————————————————
Jordan's Parents House

"Alright whatever happens in here I don't want you to think that this is any of your fault." I said to Kenny as we were sitting in the car. "Okay now let's go so we can get this over with." he said to me so then we got out the car and went to the door and I knocked on it.