27

In Korea
Jimin's POV

So today is the day of the concert and I just feel like I'm rushing because I just got done with the meet and greet and Jungkook just got done with his photoshoot so I just feel like we are going to be late for everything.

"Jimin it's okay we aren't rushing and we aren't going to be late." Jungkook said to me. "I just feel like we are and this is why I hate when Jane schedules me to do multiple things in a day especially with the times so close together." I said to him.

"Just calm down you're overthinking I promise everything is going to be fine." he said to me. "Maybe you're right." I said to him as I laid my head on his shoulder. "What else is bothering you?" he asked me.

"Royal." I said to him. "Why?" he asked me. "It's just this is my first time letting anyone watch him because I'm so use to him always being with either you or me." I said to him. "Jimin he is with your mother I'm pretty sure he is fine the same with the twins and Essence and Axtyn." he said to me.

"I know I just hate not being around him right now." I said to him. "You will see him soon you just have to wait." he said to me. "I know I just don't want to wait." I said to him.

"Let's change the subject then." he said to me. "To what?" I asked him. "We can talk about how you agreed to let Yas around the kids." he said to me. "Jungkook." I said to him.

Because when I told him that I told Yas she could see the kids anytime she wants now he got upset saying how he doesn't want her around the kids especially Royal.

"I get that she is your sister but I just don't want her around our son." he said to me. "I know you don't but she's trying to gain my forgiveness and I felt like after she helped me at Jordan's house that I could at least let her see the kids." I said to him.

"I get that but you made the decision without me." he said to me. "That's because she's my sister and those kids are mine." I said to him. "You're right Essence, Axtyn and the twins are yours but last time I checked Royal has your blood and mine in him." he said to me.

"It's not that serious you're just overreacting." I said to him. "For wanting to keep my son out of you and your sisters drama because you may be starting to trust her again now but what if she does something messed up to you again what are you going to tell the kids when she isn't coming around anymore." he said to me.

"I feel like you are saying all this because you can't fix you and your sister's relationship." I said to him and after I said that I knew I crossed the line. "Don't try and throw me and sister's problems in my face all because I'm trying to tell you that I don't want your fucking sister around our damn son." he said to me.

"I wouldn't have to throw that in your face if you would just agree with what I already said nothing is going to happen." I said to him. "How do you fucking know that?" he asked me.

"You might can talk to your babymother Taehyung like that but I think you're forgetting who the hell I am and I want you to know either you change your damn tone with me and stop cussing at me or I promise on my kids life I will take this ring off my finger right now and go back to being Park Jimin." I said to him.

"Sorry I'm just upset just don't take the ring off I'll calm down." he said to me. "Thank you but you got to understand me I'm not going to let anything happen to our son whenever he is around my sister I promise you that you just got to trust me." I said to him.

"I do trust you I just really don't want anything to happen to not just Royal but any of the kids." he said to me. "I know and I'm sorry for not talking to you first about it I didn't think you would get upset so that's why I went ahead and told her yes." I said to him.