023|We've talked about this

Raina

"Who's ready to get their ass kicked?" Emmett asked with a big goofy grin on his face.

Me, Rose, and Jasper looked at him blankly. "Bold of you to assume you'd beat us" I said eyeing the brunettes.

It would be blondes vs brunettes so me, Rose, Jasper, and Carlisle vs Dominic, Emmett, Alice, Edward, and Esme.

Even though Edward's hair is more of a copper color apparently because it's still dark it counted I called bullshit.

"Where's Edward?" Dominic asked as everyone became quiet. They all had a slightly annoyed face. Rose and Jaspers annoyance was more evident though.

"He went to pick up Isabella" I snapped my head towards Carlisle almost giving myself whiplash in the process.

"Tell me you're joking Carlisle" he grimaced and shook his head. "Sadly it's true he decided to bring her" I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Despite the fact that me and Alice told him that it was a possibility that we could run into those nomads?" He nodded as I took a deep breath before releasing it.

"Rain?" Esme started as I shook my head "It's okay. I'm fine. Everything is fine." I said walking out of the front door and making my way to the open field where we'd be playing.

No pov

"So why do you guys play in the rain? Isn't that like unsafe?" Bella asked Edward as she sat in the passenger seat of Emmett's truck she could faintly smell Rainas signature perfume which gave her an idea of why he decided to use Emmett's car making her scowl.

He didn't even try to hide the fact that he was head over heels in love with her. Unlike with her where he couldn't even kiss her without running off as if she were the plague.

She was getting nothing from this relationship but the popularity and the high probability of being a vampire.

What she didn't know is that they were still working on a way to get rid of her and she was just a temporary thing in his life.

He would never turn her in fact none of them would. Sure they liked Charlie but even if she were in the verge of death they would let her die.

As fucked up as that sounds that's just how it is. Raina being the only one of the two vampires in the family who could read her mind would relay her thoughts here and there.

There were just some thoughts they she kept from them that were way too important and needed to be told to the Volturi.

"You'll see when we get there" he said subtly but not so subtly inhaling Raina's scent that surrounded them.

There were two separate scents there was her natural vampire scent and then there was her perfume.

Raina and Dominic tended to drive with Emmett and Rose so her scent was all over. It managed to overpower the other three but they again with her power it wasn't very surprising.

"Does Raina still um h-hate me?" Bella's voice was confident at first but slowly began to waver and turn into a whisper with a slight stutter.

She would never admit this out loud but the small blonde terrified her. No matter how much smaller she was it always felt like she towered over her.

Deep deep down under that cocky attitude Bella knew for a fact that even as a vampire she would not look even half as good as Raina.

Hell she knew for a fact that Dominic would never in this lifetime or any other lifetime choose her but that didn't stop her from believing so she was delusional obviously.

"Bella we've talked about this" Edward said with clenched teeth. "Raina will never like you she doesn't even tolerate you and she still to this day wants to kill you if it weren't for Esme, carlisle, and her fa- your father, you would 100% be dead right now." He said hands clenching onto the steering will.

He almost slipped up about the Volturi to a human to Bella at that. If the others were to find out he would be dead. Bella looked at him suspiciously hearing the change in words.

For once she let it drop huffing and leaning against the window. She was looking out of it while pretending she was in a music video. Watching as they zipped pass the different things outside.

She was pissed but there was absolutely positively nothing she could do as a human. She was nothing but a bug that wasn't even worthy of thinking of his precious Raina. She hated it, she hated him, and she hated Raina more than anything. She would get what she wanted she always did.