034|See you later cousin

Raina

"Raina" I looked over to Marcus as he motioned me over. I walked over and stood next to him as he spoke.

"I believe it's time before things get out of hand, don't you think?" he asked as I looked at the single red string that only I could see.

I sighed but nodded not sure if this was the best idea or not. I knew it had to be done because things were already a mess.

"I'll go now" I said as he nodded and opted to tell the others while I went to our home to pack.

"Mom?" I looked over at Alera who stood at the door of mine and Dominic's room. "Yes darling?" I asked zipping up the small duffel bag I had.

"Where are you going?" she asked as I smirked. "To hopefully get a new member and prevent something huge from happening" she tilted her head confused as I softly chuckled.

"Don't worry you'll see soon enough for now could you take Noah to the tower with the queens Aro has a mission for you and Anisa and your father, aunts, and uncles are not available to watch him at the moment" she looked at the duffel bag I was carrying, then to me, before nodding.

She hugged me and bid me goodbye before walking to get Noah ready.

It had been a few months since we'd left Forks. I've kept tabs on Edwards mate who I still have no clear visual of.

As for Andrea Swan one of the most sweetest and bad ass girls I've ever had the pleasure of seeing she and her mother are still making plans and tying up loose ends to move.

She's way too good to be Edwards mate of all people so I was happy to know she wasn't and was Paul's imprint.

Time Skip

"Vicky must you be so destructive?" I questioned Victoria who stood in the middle of a warehouse.

She turned and looked at me with a shocked look. "Rain?" I smirked and nodded "can't believe you didn't recognize me at the field to be honest" I said as we hugged before pulling away.

"What field?" She questioned as my eyebrows furrowed. "The field where you, James, and Laurant met the Cullens? I'm apart of the clan with Dominic. We were at the field that day." she looked at me with confusion as I waved her off.

"It's fine but I'm here on behalf of the Volturi" she stepped back a bit as I put my hand up. "Don't worry your not in...too much trouble..." she bowed her head slightly in an ashamed manner.

"Listen I'll be honest with you what you've done is technically illegal but we are aware of the manipulation that you've been subjected to which is why you will not be punished" she looked back up her head making a snapping sounding causing me to grimace slightly.

"H-How did you know?" she stuttered as I rolled my eyes and smirked. I tapped my finger against my head "subjective cognition duh" she nodded before continuing to listen.

"Riley will be dealt with accordingly for now your job is to continue the way you have. Pretend you haven't seen me and that you're still the little puppet he believed you to be. When the army rises it will be dealt with and you will be free for now we can't do anything" she began to shift uncomfortably and pace back and forth.

"Vicky darling I'm still half witch so I get dizzy" she paused and gave me a sheepish smile as I smiled slightly.

"Why are you just saying anything?" she asked me as I shrugged. "I've been talking with Marcus when I saw you had a red string that meant you had a mate which confused me because James was dead turns out he wasn't your real mate at all he was your blood singer before he was turned sometimes vampires can't tell the difference but when he turned he was basically no longer your blood singer your true mate is in the Volturi guard Felix rang a bell?" her jaw dropped as she rubbed her arm shyly making me smirk.

a/n:Don't remember if I gave Felix a mate but if I did I think I probably said Anisa but oh well anyways Victoria is Felix's mate

"Now then take this" I handed her a phone that had mine, my siblings, Dominic, Felix, Demitri, and Anisa's numbers in it.

"This is how you'll contact us if anything all of the elite guards name is in there. This includes Felix you can either get to know him now or wait until this is all over which will be quite some time." She pocketed the phone nodded and folded her arms across her chest.

"I have to head back but please don't give the shifters such a hard time they have to protect Forks and the Rez now" I said hugging her one last time before turning and walking off.

"See you later cousin" I waved over my shoulder before disappearing.

a/n:Yea I just couldn't kill Victoria off she didn't deserve what happened to her so I twisted the absolute fuck out of the plot 😆