038|I see...how disappointing

Raina

"Ah and to what do we owe the pleasure?" Aro cheered clasping his hands together in front of him. He was standing up as Edward walked to the center of the thrown room.

He threw a glance at me eyes filled with pain before looking back at Aro. Aro held his hand out and Edward placed his hand in his. The room was quiet as Aro gathered all the information he needed.

He let his hand go as Edwards hand fell limply at his side. He looked so numb and over life all for a mere human. Even knowing that his mate is out there.

"You want to die because your blood singer has died..." Aros eyes darkened slightly. If there's one thing he hates more than humans it's blood singers.

Without blood singers we honestly wouldn't have so many problems. Most vampire related problems happen because of blood singers. Since most can't tell the difference between their mate it blood singer problems tend to occur.

"Ridiculous" Caius rolled his eyes and looked away boredly. "I've never heard of a vampire wanting to die because of the death of their blood singer...how fascinating" Aro said as Marcus side eyed Edward disgusted.

"Well" Aro said walking off back to his throne rather slowly. "I apologize but we can not grant your wish" Aro said sitting down in his throne.

"So you won't kill me" Edward said voice strained as Marcus spoke up. "Not without cause" Edward looked looked down blankly. "But your gifts could be of use to us come join us" Aro said already knowing his decision.

"You already know my decision" Edward said before turning and walking away. "Such a pity" Aro said as Caius scoffed, none of us had ever given into the whole blood singer thing. They've always ended up dead we never mistake them for our mates.

To be quite honest I wouldn't say we hate humans more like we hate humans who aren't mated to a vampire or supernatural being in general. We hate humans who are abusive both domestic abuse and child abuse verbal abuse physic in general. I guess we just hate those that are bad especially since we've all been refused to horrible backstories that include humans.

We really just want to keep ourselves safe, the world evolves rapidly. Humans evolve rapidly and it gets very dangerous for us. It took centuries for us to be able to walk in the sun without glittering or have our normal eye color or just be normal again.

We've had to hide ourselves for so long in fear of humans coming for us with their fire and pitchforks. We are in no way scared of them more of the world in general.

We went from having to communicate through letters to having wired phones to having cellphones. From walking and carriages to cars. From using lanterns and candles to having electricity it's all so different yet so fascinating.

"Raina Jane please go after Demitri and Felix it's been a while" Aro said as the of us nodded and disappeared. We walked around until we made it to the entrance of the castle.

There stood Edward and Bella, Bella who was clinging to Edward along with Alice who stood off to the side with a girl behind her. I tilted my head as Alice stepped away from the girl revealing who was supposed to be Edwards mate and Bella's step sister.

Edward looked as though he regretted everything while looking back and forth between me and Mia his mate. Mia looked at Edward and Bella more like glared. She then turned to glare at me but flinched upon seeing me.