036|It'll always be Raina

Third Person

"What did she say?" Jared asked Sam as he pocketed his phone. Sam turned around with his eyebrows furrowed before sighing.

"There's good news and there's bad news" he started as everyone stood alert. "Relax it's nothing too bad thankfully" they alls at back down as he continued talking.

"The red head lee—vampire that's currently running around her name is Victoria as you all know because of Bella is Rainas cousin" everyone's jaw dropped at the revelation.

Thankfully Jacob who could not be trusted wasn't there and was somewhere off with Bella as usual.

"Wait so she's cousins with the person killing people in Seattle and here?" Paul asked as Sam shook his head.

"Yes and no...as we know Victoria has a mate named James who the Cullens killed because he went after Bella lost a year ago" everyone nodded as he continued.

"Yes well it seems much like Bella James when he was human was Victorias blood singer some times vampires can't tell the difference between their mate and blood singer unlike Edward he is 100% aware that Bella is his blood singer after a blood singer is turned their blood is no longer appealing as does the attraction in a way when James turned Victoria didn't realize he was her blood singer so over the years her true mate has been one of the members of the Volturi" everyone those being Jared, Paul, Embry, Emily, and Kim blinked at Sam.

"Okay but what about the killings?" Kim spoke up as the others agreed. "Right a kid named Riley Biers went missing not long after the Cullens killed James he's a vampire and he's been manipulating Victoria up until Raina went to talk to her she's agreed to try not to cause so much trouble for us but Riley keeps her on a tight leash while he turns anyone he comes across Victoria kills the murdered and rapists basically the bad people" although no one wanted to believe it if it came from Raina they knew it had to be true.

Raina loved the pack as if they were family. They knew she would never intentionally put them in harms way.

"So now what?" Embry asked as Sam crossed his arms over his chest. "Riley is creating a new born army but we're not sure what for yet but the battle won't be for a while because the new horns keep killing each othe—" Sam was cut off by Paul

"Wait wait wait so vampires are killing each other? How idiotic" he said as Jared snorted "didn't know you could even say idiotic" Paul elbowed him in the side causing Jared to take a sharp breath.

"Anyways this means we don't have to patrol as much Raina put a barrier around to stop supernaturals with bad intentions from entering this means with the intent to kill the barrier ends at the Canadian border it'll be up until they come back then they'll start helping protect the town so we can focus on the rez" everyone released a breath they were exhausted from the late night patrols and running after Victoria.

"Thank god I need a good nights rest" Embry and Jared agreed with Paul nodding their heads. "If you come across her fight you're killing instincts and okay along as if you're trying to catch her anyone she may harm will not be innocent I hate the idea of killing anyone but we don't have any other options at the moment" it was silent for a bit as everyone gathered their thoughts.

Meanwhile...

"I thought you said you were with Edward?" Jacob questioned Bella who couldn't seem to keep her lies straight.

"I was then he left" she said as Jacob's eyebrows furrowed. "But you just said Raina took Dominic from you" Bella began to stutter over her words before being interrupted.

"I'm a bit confused if you're that leeches blood singer and know you're at risk of being killed why would you stay with him?" He asked as Bella choked up not knowing what to say.

"I...I lov—ahem loved him" she said with a faux sad expression. "Then he left me because of her" Jacob tilted his head at the sneer Bella gave.

"How?" Bella looked away and to the water. "Edwards in love with her he made it 100% clear that when it comes down to it he'd choose her over me and he respects her and Dominic's relationship which is why he won't say it out loud" Jacob quirked an eyebrow eyed narrowed.

"Bella how could you try to ruin their relationship? If Edward can keep his impulses under control why can't you? They've been married since before your parents were born. Why would you even think of ruining a love like that? I highly doubt Raina would hold back from killing you." Bella looked at Jacob stunned that he wasn't showing he'd any sympathy and was on that sluts side.

"Bella you need to stop this nonsense clearly neither of them will ever choose you because it'll always be Raina" with that he stood up and dusted off his shirts before rubbing off into the woods leaving a stunned Bella.

It's all her fault