029|Ow paper cut

Raina

"Raina sweetie can you go get Isabella and Edward" I wanted to look at Esme with annoyance but I couldn't. For almost 100 years she's been my mother.

"Sure" I walked up the stairs and to the hall where Edward and Bella were. "And what about Raina?" I heard Bella ask causing me to stop in my tracks momentarily.

"She's usually with her siblings if you didn't already know she's a triplet the youngest to be exact she wasn't in this picture at the time though but before Carlisle left he got this picture of her and framed it" he pointed to a framed photo of me in my cloak and the hood up read eyed and all

"That's her?" She asked as Edward agreed. "And you still love her after all this time?" Bella asked through gritted teeth.

I no longer cared about the whole him loving me thing. He knew his place and that's what mattered to me. He never tried to get between me and Dominic so I never had to worry.

"Bella I would still love her even if she were to kill me" I raised one eyebrow as I listened to Bella's thoughts. Jealous one aren't we?

Finally I walked around the corner to the hall. The two looked over at me "Esme sent me to get you" Edward nodded while Bella glared ever so slightly I sent a small smirk her way. I was positive she knew I heard everything.

I turned on my heals and walked away knowing they were following behind me. I made my way back to the room where everyone else were and gracefully went down the stairs and walked straight over to Dominic where he stood next to Rosalie and Emmett with his arms out just as I walked into them.

Bella and Edward appeared at the top of the stairs and walked down. Alice being the ever so cheerful person she is made her way over and pulled Bella over to the center.

I tuned everything out until I heard "show me the love" and looked over seeing Edward and Bella awkwardly standing in front of each other making me almost snort.

Alice handed Rose a little box as Rose walked over with a bored look and held the box out. "Alice picked it out" Rose quickly made her way back to where we were originally standing after Bella took the box.

Alice looked over at me as I sighed and walked over to the table picking up another small box and handing it to Bella.

"It's a ring with a swan on it Alice picked it out as well I had nothing to do with it" I grumbled and shove the box into her chest and walked away. Bella looked over and Dominic as if she was expecting something.

"Dominic did you get me anything?" She asked trying to pull off I guess a puppy eyed look I'm not sure but anyways.

"No why would I?" He said as she turned red I coughed to hide my laughter along with Rose while Emmett let out a booming laugh without a care in the world.

I tuned out again but tuned back in as Bella was given an envelope from Esme and Carlisle. She looked at it for a second and smirked before going to open it.

I narrowed my eyes at her and before anyone could stop it she cut herself trying to open it and said "ow paper cut" while lifting up her finger as the blood dripped onto the carpet.

Everyone's eyes darkened as a snarl like growl was heard and we all looked over to Jasper. He went to rush at Bella but Edward pushed Bella back more like he tossed her like a rag doll before pushing Jasper into the piano.