037| And what about Raina?

Raina

"Where did you go?" I looked over to the twins as I gave the Kings their new rings in the throne room.

"Our cousin Victoria..." my voice trailed off as they perked up. To be quite honest we hadn't seen Victoria since the attack.

When we were burned we hadn't heard from her she was our mothers niece. She was never a witch though she has the gift of evasion. To put it simply it helps her evade dangerous situations which is how she's escaped death so many times.

We had assumed she'd died long ago since we hadn't heard anything about her after we were turned. It was sad to know she was on her own from then on since her parents died when she was 16.

In that time period it was common to be considered an adult at 16. Our Sperm donor didn't like our moms family so Victoria couldn't live with us.

My mom made sure to care for her as well but as desecrate as possible. When we went back years later and didn't see her we had figured she'd died.

So when I saw her at the baseball game I was shocked but didn't mention it. I know killing James was a dick move but he wasn't her mate and he was manipulative.

She was always very naive and susceptible to manipulation as a human. Honestly James reminded me of her father which is the main reason I pushed to have him killed.

Now that we know she's alive and her mate is here we can be with her again  and she can be happy.

"What about her? She died centuries ago" Alec asked as I walked and stood between him and Jane.

"Actually she's not I'm not sure who turned her but she's been a vampire this whole time" I then began to explain everything to the two of them just as I was pulled into a vision causing me to stiffen.

Vision

"Alice had a vision of Bella jumping off a cliff she went back to Forks" I saw Edward on the phone and heard Rosalie's voice. "So she's dead?" Edward questioned, before Rosalie could respond he ended the call.

He looked out of the window for a minute contemplating. "Bella's dead and Raina..." he then picked his phone back up and dialed a number. The phone rung before a voice rang through.

"Swan residence" I recognized the voice as Jacob's and I wasn't surprised. "Is Chief Swan there?" Edward questioned hopefully before his hopes were crushed by Jacob's response.

"No sorry he's planning a funeral" then he hung up on him. Edward pulled the phone away from his ear before crushing it.

"I have a mate waiting for me but why does this affect me so much" he muttered pacing back and forth. "And what about Raina? Could I really do this knowing I'll never see her again? Even if I didn't could I really love my mate more than her" he mumbled before making a decision.

Vision over

I was pulled out of the vision as I felt arms around me and I knew it was Dominic holding me. "Raina dear what did you see?" Aro asked putting his hand out, I placed my hand in his as he pulled back with an annoyed expression on his face.

"My my it seems dear Edward is coming to pay us a little visit" he said walking back to his thrown and sitting down.

"Brother what did you see?" Caius asked as Aro grinned. "Oh you'll see soon enough brother" he said as Caius huffed annoyed and Marcus rolled his eyes.

"Everyone is dismissed for the day Alera should be back soon and Noah is with the queens I'm sure you want to go see him Dominic Raina" the two of us nodded before quickly disappearing off.

We'd left forks not even a year ago, it's only been six months. I don't understand why Edward wants to have us kill him knowing he has a mate out there.

Me and Alice finally after months found out who his mate is. Her name is Mia Dwyer the daughter of Phil Dwyer also known as Bella's step sister who she hates with a burning passion.

She seemed rather sweet but looks can be deceiving all I knew is I wanted Bella out.

I did not know when Edward would meet her only that he would soon I have no exact time team though. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Mia Dwyer
Played by
Mia Wasikowska

a/n:I'll be 100% honest with you guys you might hate her in the future that's all I'll say 🤭