030|Alera Rosetta Cullen-Volturi

Raina

It took a while to get from Washington to Italy. A very long time a few days due to technical difficulties. By the time we got there I was exhausted.

Sleep wasn't necessary for me since I'm still half vampire but with me being a copy cat AND half witch I need as much energy as possible.

As soon as we got to the castle I motioned for Dominic to take Rose and Emmett to the throne room while I went back to the car and grabbed someone from the trunk.

"Up we go" I said in my usual cold and chilling voice. I felt the woman in my grip shiver making me smirk.

"W-Where are we going?" She stuttered out scared, she was a newborn practically fresh out of the womb. The problem was she was a very irresponsible newborn.

Victoria was creating an army and she was one of her victims. She was only 15 which was younger than the turning age. 17 is the youngest a person she can be turned and 16 is pushing it.

Her name is Alera last name unknown, if it weren't for me going through her memories I wouldn't have known about Victoria creating an army so early.

To kill a child so young is honestly really fucked up. I felt an instant connection when I found her. She was crying in an alley backed up against the wall a pale, lifeless, blood drained body in front of her.

A blue string wrapped around me, her, and Dominic. The parental bond, it's very rare to same familial bonds. The bond Esme and Carlisle had with Edward is dimming faster than before.

The connection I felt was the parental one. She's basically my soul daughter which I never thought would happen. The same goes for Dominic, he's her soul father. Anybody close to us that we see as family would have a familial bond with her.

For example Rose and Emmett we see them as our siblings meaning they would be her soul aunt and uncle. Pretty simple concept, but also extremely rare.

Soul bonds which are not the same as mate bonds are very sacred. I wasn't going to kill my daughter and before she was turned she was a foster child coming home from school.

Let's just say they weren't very best foster family and they paid with their lives. How anyone could do such cruel things and live with themselves baffles me.

So I killed them. I went to the house and murdered them in cold blood. It's a good thing there were no children and just three adults. Two men and one woman serving as father, uncle, and mom.

That's where the technical difficulties came in. Since she was a foster child she's in the system this means I had to go through paperwork and blah, blah, blah but I'm the end I just used Angie's gift because I had places to go and people to see.

Her name is officially Alera Volturi or Cullen when we're with the other. She didn't know that yet which is why I had to keep up my cold facade until I could tell her myself.

Timeskip

It was a few hours after we all arrived and Alera met everyone we were now in our wing of the castle.

There was a library that we went into while Rose and Emmett settled in. Me and Dominic decided to tell her everything.

I looked at the both of them who were reading books and sighed inaudibly before lightly closing the book I was reading with one hand.