Update

First of all I want to say thank you guys for 900 followers I really appreciate the support. It's been four years since I've joined wattpad and three since I started writings

I know my updates have been little to none and I apologize for that. I would appreciate it if you guys didn't ask me for updates or anything.

While I appreciate the support I'm very busy with college and work. I work with infants and toddlers on a daily basis and have school as well.

It's very stressful and I just don't have the energy or motivation to write sometimes. I do try to update as much as possible but it's very draining.

No stories have been discontinued if the story doesn't say discontinued then I'm still writing. I understand the frustration of having no updates because I get it too at times.

The only story on hiatus is my newest miraculous story and that's because I'm not in that faze anymore.

Please understand that I'm trying to update as much as I can but my girl meets world story requires the dialogue as well as my TVD story.

My Hunter x Hunter and death note story may be discontinued. It doesn't get views and I honestly have no energy or motivation to continue them past where they are.

I'm going to remake my Haikyuu x reader story and make it an oc instead and make changes much like my TVD story.

For now please be patient and I'll begin updating again soon. Thank you guys for all of your support follow, share, vote, and comment.