027|The reason for my happiness

Raina

"Someone remind me why we're doing this again?" Rose asked annoyed as we parked in a spot in the school lot.

"According to Alice since today is Bella's birthday she decided to throw a party for her because soon she'll be out of our lives so in a way it's a party for us Bella doesn't know anything about the vision" I said climbing out of the car well more like hopping out since we used Emmett's keep today

Dominic came around and wrapped his arm around my shoulder as Edward pulled in a spot and made his way to Bella.

"Oh great Cullens hear" Mike said as I snorted and covered it with a cough. We made our way into the building thankful that we were done with school.

We were only here because of Angie telling us that Jared told her Jacob was coming to the school for Bella.

All of us didn't need to come but we had plans after we left here. Emmett and Rose stayed at the car while me and Dominic went in. Dominic wasn't going to let me go in alone.

Alice ran over grabbed my hand and skipped off leaving Jasper and Dominic behind. I looked at Alice confused and tried to pull us to a stop. All this hopping and skipping around was quite annoying.

"Alice what's going on? Why are you so chipper and skipping?" I asked looking at her. She turned to me with a grin "we're almost free of Bella why wouldn't I be excited you should be too" my lips twitched up slightly before I shook my head.

The boys caught up with us just ask Alice jumped over a railing and stopped in front of Bella and Edward.

Edward still has yet to tell Bella anything for what reason I'm not sure. He work let us say anything and he glares any time Alice thinks about how another girl another human is entering the picture some point in time.

"Bella happy birthday!" Alice exclaimed excitedly as Bella tried to make her quiet down. Dominic and Jasper finally caught up to us as he pulled me into his chest.

I looked up had with a small barely noticeable smile as he kissed my head. We both felt glared on us but made no indication of caring.

After a bit of Alice explaining about the party Bella looked over at us. "Why are you guys here? Didn't you already graduate?" She asked glaring slightly as I glared back when I saw her look at Dominic.

"Well if you must know we were here because of that mut-ahem because we don't trust Jacob Black we'll be leaving once he does which is about right now" I said looking dazed out.

"What's wrong with Jacob?" She asked scoffing I rolled my eyes. "I don't trust him around my family nor do I like him that's all" I said before turning my attention to Alice and Jasper.

"We'll see you guys after school we leave in a few days by the way so we'll probably be packing when you get home" they both nodded as Bella went to speak but we decided to say bye and leave.

"Are you sure you're ready to go?" Dominic said as his arm wrapped around my shoulder while we made our way to the car.

"Yea I mean it's about time we went back home plus we only have one more year in Forks and another human will be here soon and personally I don't want to meet her I don't need yet another human around" he nodded as we got into the car.

"Okay let's get going so we can go home and pack" I said as Emmett nodded and pulled out of the parking lot.

We began driving to Port Angeles where we were going to do light shopping which is Rosalie and Alice words means shopping spree.

"Do you guys have to go?" Rose asked as I shrugged my shoulders. "We don't have to of course but it's about time we went back home and I'm not going to deal with yet another human especially when we don't know who she is she might not even be his mate she could just be another of his blood singers" I rolled my eyes as we walked into Forever 21.

"Then we're going with you" I looked at Rosalie as if she'd grown a second head. "No you're not you're staying with the others" her and Emmett stopped in front of us and crossed their arms.

"And why not?" Emmett asked as we blinked at him. "You guys love the family why would you leave because of us? You do know where we're going right? You do know we're going back to the human diet? It'll be completely different there, are you really willing to do that? Give up everything for us?" Dominic asked as we stood in a more secluded part of the store.

"You are the reason I'm even smiling or happy. You're the reason I even found Emmett in the first place. You're the reason I'm still alive and why even though I hate some parts at being immortal I still enjoy it at the same time. Why would I stay in a place which brings me mild happiness when I can go with the person whose the reason for my happiness?" Rose said as Emmett made an offended noise.

"Rose is right if it weren't for the two of you I doubt we would have been happy in this family it's not that they aren't great but it just wouldn't be the same neither of us have ever really liked the fact that we weren't given a choice in this life but because of you we're together and happy even if we have to change our ways we're ready to give up everything to stay with you guys" me and Dominic looked at Emmett surprised. He was the last person we'd expect those words to come from.

I hung my head low and laughed a bit shaking my head. I lifted it up and looked up that tears in my eyes tears I wouldn't allow to fall. "You idiots you absolutely positive idiots. If I didn't love you guys so much I'd kick your asses. If you're really sure about this then I'll talk to Aro and inform him. Just no that once you join there's no going back. It'll be the Volturi over the Cullens if anything were to happen." Rose and Emmett looked at each other and nodded without hesitation.

They looked back at me and Dominic as Rose spoke. "This may sound cheesy but a life without you guys isn't a life worth living" Emmett then piped in "we'd rather be with you than away I thought we established this already? After all you were the one who started always and forever" I sighed and looked up at Dominic who nodded.

I looked back at the two and chuckled

"fine. you win. welcome to the Volturi."