031|What a disgusting individual I wonder...

Raina

"Darling come now we wouldn't want to be late now would we?" I said peeking my head through the room door to Alera's room.

Today we would be doing trials, it's been three months since we've been back.

Rose and Emmett go on missions and have only been at a trial three times.

It turns out that while Emmett's gift is super strength if that's what you want to call it Rose also has a gift.

She's had one this entire time and we're not entirely sure why I nor Eleazar (I think that's it) could see it.

Her gift isn't enhanced beauty like we always believe but ice manipulation.

To put it simply she can create and manipulate ice on some Elsa type of thing.

Her ice is a beautiful thing and one day she'll be a powerful individual.

Since we've just recently discovered this she's been being trained by Marcus. He's more patient, has more knowledge, and has more time on his hands than the rest of us.

The queens stay in the tower or in the gardens for obvious reasons.

When queen Didyme almost died from children of the moon centuries back we began to take extra precautions and the kings put them in a tower only guarded by the most trusted.

The queens do not have gifts so aside from their strength they can't protect themselves. They don't know anything as far as combat either.

The era they were born and raised in was the era in which women were nothing more than house wives meant to cook, clean, and take care of the kids.

In this era everyone can do as they please hell if a man wanted to be a stay at home husband with no job only the wife providing he could be.

This era is different than before so the queens in simple words are helpless.

The only guards they have are either Felix, Alec, Jane, or Demitri occasionally Rose or Emmett.

Rose and Emmett are on the human diet except like me and Dominic we either use blood bags or get it mixed in with our food.

The rings I had been creating for over a year were finally done and given to the kings and the elite guard.

The elite guard consists of Jane, Alec, Demitri, and Felix. They gave the strongest gifts so they were known as the elite squad.

The kings try to keep me and Dominic as hidden as possible kind of like secret weapons.

Anyone who has met us has never lived to tell the tale. That is unless we did a curtesy like we did with the Romanians. We left two alive after the war against them.

Don't know their names but I do remember what they look like. Honestly how could I not? They looked like Dracula one and two.

"Alera this is your first trial you will be given missions soon but for now just stand next to your aunt and uncle and pay attention okay?" she nodded as we pushed open the doors and made our way to our spots.

She stood between Alec and Jane while I stood next to Aro at his thrown. The door opened revealing two lower ranked guards with a foreign face.

"And who might this be?" Aro asked tilting his head to the side. He will forever creep me out at times.

"It's the nomad that's been killing people in the area he almost killed a little boy in an alleyway" my eyes hardened as I glared at the male.

Aro looked towards me as if to say go ahead. I stepped forward and slowly made my way down the stairs. I stuck my hand out without any words as one of the guards placed their hand in mine without hesitation.

"What a disgusting individual I wonder..." I grabbed the males head with both of my hands while also using Janes gift on him.

"W-what are you AGH" I rolled my eyes "just want to see who in pray tell has the balls to turn you and then leave you unsupervised" I said through gritted teeth.

Images of Laurant flashed through my head before I removed my hands. I took a deep breath before looking back at the guards.

"Tell me something" they both looked at me "where is the little boy? Surely you didn't leave a more than likely traumatized child in an alley" they both looked at each other then me nervously.

"How old was the child?" I glared at them as they gulped. "I would say no older than a few months" I blinked at the two before looking towards Demitri.

I sent an image of the little boy I'd retained from their memories.

"Demitri please find this little boy and bring him to me" I said as he nodded and rushed off without a word.

"Now that that's out of the way all that's left is to get rid of the evidence" I said tilting my head as black mist came from my hands.

I smirked at the fearful look on the man's face as I used Alec's gift albeit more advanced still deadly nonetheless.

It takes all your senses while also your torturing you in the process it's a mix of his and Janes except mine can be manipulated and creates black veins.

I watched as the man screamed in agony causing me to roll my eyes. "God must you be so loud" I said grabbed his chin with my right hand.

"You will not scream you will not move you will stay quiet until your disgusting miserable life ends" I used Angie's gift before stepping back and continuing my torture all the while he sat there unmoving with no sound.

I could tell he was in pain due to his facial expressions. Not long after he shattered into pieces like glass. As I smirked and lit the pieces on fire just to be sure.

Vampires regenerative abilities are honestly very unpredictable. No way was I going to risk his piece going back together.

I sighed in satisfaction before nodding at the two guards with a look of disgust.

"You are dismissed" I said with a cold voice as they left with their tails tucked between their legs.

Now we just had to wait for Demitri to get back