The writer is dead

Gowoon had been sobbing ever since she had read that news. Jugyeong had skipped school seeing Gowoon's sad face. Jugyeong was still unable to guess what had made her friend so much broken. Everyone looked fine, nobody had dared to tell her anything since the fact that Seojun, the heartthrob, is her brother has been out. Everything seemed fine but then what happened to her. Unable to hold her curiosity, she asks out,

"Will you now tell me whats the issue?"

A sobbing Gowoon mumbles, "My favourite comic writer is dead."

"Thats sad. But there are a lot of comic writers around, you shall find a better one soon."

"She was different. She always wrote the same characters in every book. So every after one series ended, the character never ended. It was like an untold sequence."

"oh!"

"See you don't get it" shouts Gowoon and pulls out a book from the shelf. Handing it over to Jugyeong, she tells her, "Read this book. This is her most popular book."

"Its a book 4 years old. You could have given me something trending." Rolling through the pages, she continues, "Its another romantic cliche. You-"

She stops seeing Gowoon's teary eyes and replies smiling, "You are my sister. I can read a comic for you."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was night by the time Jugyeong had finished the book.

"Ah just another high school story. The dominant male and poor female leads, heartbroken second lead, proud female bullies who insult the female lead, and some extras. Well even the extras make a toxic couple. See Dan oh and Baek Kyong. That rude was so rude yet they end up together. Dan oh could have dated Lee do hwa instead", Jugyeong giggles at her thought.

She goes to take a bath and leaving the book on the table. Unknowing the jug of water had dropped on the book.

Jugyeong was drying her hair when she gets electrocuted and faints.

==========================================================

Opening her eyes, she realises its not her room. 

The silk bedsheets, king sized bed, soft bouncy mattress, designed pillows and so many soft toys were something her parents could never afford. Looking around she saw that the room was vast, dressing table was filled with cosmetics, the walls were full of her potraits, which she did not even remember when she had clicked.She walked to the wardrobe. Damn, so many clothes. She thinks, "I am dreaming. I know its just a dream." Saying so, she goes back to her bed and goes under the quilts.