Love is all around

I am too happy now. I need to take a walk to calm down myself. I was taking a stroll when I met Lee Do Hwa. I had been escaping ever since that incident. Its unchangeable but I really can not face it. He has seen me and was walking this  way. I was about to change my direction when he called my name. I amn't a criminal that I shall go on running.

"Lim Jugyeong why are you ignoring me?" he asked.

"I was just busy" I lied.

"I am really sorry. I shouldn't have crossed my limits. I mean what happened-- If you want, I can take the responsibility."

"Huh?"

"If you want, I can be your boyfriend."

"Listen bro. Lets sort it out now. Why shall you be my boyfriend when you don't love me? Being in a relationship with a girl you don't love is nothing but a time-waste. You don't need to be sorry, you did not force me. In fact it wasn't in your hands. We were drunk and it was consensual, so you don't need to take any responsibility too. If I was pregnant, it would have been a definite issue."

"You don't hate me?" he asked, shocked. 

"No. Why would I hate you? In fact I like Juda and you as a couple. Keep going ma."

Wishing him good night, I left.

I was going to the basketball ground when I saw Saemi and Namjoo playing on the football ground. They seemed to be more focussed on listening to each other and stealing glances than on the match. Another couple. Good actually. Saemi won't have time to bully Juda and Namjoo won't disturb Do Hwa and Juda.