Sunset under the tree

I notice Baek Kyung sitting under that old tree of the school. I go to him. I pass him my tea while I proceed to eat my snacks. It was all silent now. The chirping of the birds during the sunset, our heart beats can be heard now. It was unusually quite in the school. But its a comic. Everything is possible.

"Don't you think Haru and Dan oh are compatible?" he asks.

Its not the stage now. I guess most moments will be in the shadow now. Why is he thinking like that? The writer wrote he saved Dan Oh from the accident in the staircase then what was she up to that she is pairing Dan Oh and Haru?

"I don't know", I reply, "Do you have any plans of going abroad after completing school?"

"No" it was an immediate reply.

It was silent all again- a silence I enjoyed. It was turning dark by now. 

"I will drop you home", he said picking me up. i nodded my head and followed him. We had reached home. I was about to get down when I decided to take his help. "Can you help me with my project", I asked.

"But our school has not given any project yet."

It was dumb of me to use this excuse, the schools in this world are so good. I smiled at him and then tried again, "I need your help."

-----------------------------------------

After listening to me, I could make out he was shocked. He finally spoke up

"So you want to bring Lee Do Hwa and Juda together? As a couple?"