Why was Cindrella loved by the prince?

"Juda in Namjoo's girlfriend. We saw him proposing her and now you want to set her up with Namjoo's best friend, Do Hwa" he highlighted.

"I know. But even Do Hwa loves Juda. His love is even more sincere than Namjoo's. Juda calls him her guardian angel. Juda will be happier with him. Namjoo is nothing but controlling, selfish, insecure, and rude guy. Do Hwa on the other hard is so sweet. Every time Namjoo hurts her, Do Hwa consoles her." He did not even let me finished and stood up.

"You are crazy", saying so he left. 

He won't help me. I have to be on my own. 

The next morning, 

The stage has ended. How is it going to be now? Please don't tell me that we have to study.

I was strolling through some shopping apps when I saw a cotton scarf with the print of leopard's skin. Seojun in his Tarzan underwear dancing on Okey Dockey- thats the most epic moment of my life. In my experience of 17 years, I have never encountered anything more hilarious. By then I had started singingly softly

You ready?
I'm ready

Yea, okey dokey yo

Is that true? Yes! Okey dokey yo

Really? Yes! Okey dokey yo

Say la la la la la la la la la la la

I can't control myself anyone. I had burst out laughing. Ouch, my stomach aches now.

The bell rings. Who is at the door now? I go downstairs still vibing to Okey dokey yo Say la la la la la la la la la la la.

Its Dan oh and Juda at the door. Since when are we friends? O wait. Haru is at the gate.

"You can call him inside", I say pointing towards Haru. All the three of them sat on the sofa while I went to the kitchen. Shit I don't know where snacks are kept. Why is there no fridge here? Thank God my mother had taught me some basic cooking skills. I fried some ready-made snacks and cooked some instant ramen. I had bought those packets myself the last day only. 

We sat to eat. Danoh introduced me to Haru. Then Haru said he was in our school in join the basket ball team and is Kyung and Dano's friend. After that he was quiet the whole time. I, Dan oh and Juda were immersed in our fashion conversations. A long later, the thought strived my mind- Why were they here actually?

"Didn't you guys have something important to tell me?" I spoke out.

"Oh ya.. We completely forgot", Danoh replied.

Yuda continued, "The class schedule is empty today. There is nothing to do in school. Everyone is busy having fun."

Thats what happens in this school always. If you guys come out to the real world once you shall understand the real struggle. 

"Then we can have a picnic on our school ground", I suggested. 

"Thats great", both the girls said together. 

All the four of us went out, buying snacks on our way to the school.

Dan oh said, "I will bring the music system." Haru tagged along.

I excused saying, "I shall call others" and left for the library while Juda was arranging the spot.  

I was searching for Dried Squid Fairy. The canteen was full of couples, it was on self-service. Grabbing some free snacks, I went to the library. He was not there too. I had check all the classrooms on the three floors. Should I check the auditorium too? I was on my way when I saw that some girls were bullying Juda in the garden. Oh God. The stage had ended but they are still the same. But then something unexpected occurred. Juda spoke up-

"You are wrong. Cindrella was not chosen by the prince because she was an aristocrat. She was chosen by the prince because she was deserving. The heroines are loved by the heros because they are meant to be." Saying this, she picked up the water spray and sprayed water on their faces. 

I could not believe it.