He remembered

I was putting on my makeup again and it happens once again.

I am in a party now. Loud music, disco lights, fountains, waiters carrying snacks and drinks, posh girls. Among all this, I found myself in another gown. And this gown is heavier than the last one. I feel a new energy in me. I hear the girls behind me saying Haru's name. A glance at them and I realise all the girls are drooling over him. Dried Squid Fairy had said something about Haru and Danoh. Lets see what happens next.

Okay so I am in Namjoo's party. I know now Baek Kyung will announce Dan oh is his woman. This actually feels funny. We are just high school students and they are announcing their marriage. Moreover their parents take them seriously, my mother did not even let me make a boyfriend. I remember how angry my mother was when Seojun had disclosed about my blind date. But Haru entered long after. I have nothing to do now. I am yet to make friends here. Why don't I have any friends? I walked up to the terrace to get a better view. Its better up here- no chaos. Just me and my wierd life.

I heard a cough beside me. It was Baek Kyung. Why is he here? Shouldn't he be down announcing his love for Danoh? Nothing to worry though. If its his scene, he will be there. He says, "What were you saying about everyone changing that day?"

He remembers?

I asked him, "What are you referring to?"

He answers, "You were in the graveyard that day and were speaking some crazy shit and then you vanished. Shouldn't you tell me a bye before leaving? It was rude."

I can't believe it. He is having a ego, I think he has started to get self conscious. I look down. The party is in full swing. Seems like Haru and Danoh are becoming friends. But it seems nothing like what Dried Squid Fairy had predicted. There is a sudden sound of bursting of a balloon. 

Baek Kyung and I end up witnessing Namjoo confessing his love for Juda and proposing her. She happily accepts. Kyung whispers, "Are you also seeing a heart illustration around them?"

Well now someone else can also see the cliche emojis except me. Kyung is so close to me. Its such a dark night. We are alone on this side of the wall and his face is so close to mine. My thoughts are running wild.

The stage has changed. I am in front of the bar in the party. God knows why I am drinking. I have never drank in real life and now the writer is making me drink.