More people with Egos

I need to tell this to Dried Squid Fairy. Let me check the library again. On my way, I get a glance from the window. He is on the ground.

What is he doing with Danoh and Haru? Please don't tell me he is telling Danoh to tell her father to bring him authentic utensils from abroad. Well thats some thing from unpredictable from a chef. He had once asked me about the food in my hometown between the scenes. 

"Hey", I say. 

Danoh and Haru get quiet. Something is wrong. 

"She knows everything from the beginning" Dried Squid Fairy says.

"They too have realised the truth?" I ask.

"Yep from the day of the party", Danoh replies smiling.

"And you?" I ask Haru.

He just smiles at me once and then again keeps on looking at Danoh. What the hell? Is he so in love? Or the writer had forgotten to give him a brain.

"He does not talk to everyone so quickly", Danoh apologizes.

"Its ok" What else can I say.

"He realised everything was wrong after Kyung had left after introducing us. Even I got my ego at that time, so I managed the overall situation", Danoh continues. 

"Ou. Yaah for what I was here. I think Juda is getting conscience. She fighted against the bullies by herself."

"She was like this back then too" Squid fairy said. 

Juda was searching for us. So Haru and Danoh went to help her with the picnic stuff.

"Whats with Haru and Danoh?", immediately shooted after they had left. 

"The duo were lovers in their first novel and then in the actual version of Secret, they loved each other selflessly in the shadow. Danoh initially wanted to change the stage to prevent her death but later wanted to be with Haru on the stage too."

"Oh. So they are eternal lovers?"

"Huh?"

"Leave it. Coming to Juda, what was she like?"

"After getting her ego, she stood up for herself and stopped prioritizing Namjoo. She did not dare to challenge the writer, fearing a bad end for her character. However she confessed her feelings for Lee Do Hwa too."

"Really? Juda has some feelings for Do Hwa?"

"Yup."

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh. I ran away cheering and jumping.

I have reached the picnic spot unknowing. Everyone seems positive. Kyung and Namjoo are looking at some car magazines. Saemi and the other girls seem to have a fashion conversation. 

Haru and DanOh are missing. Seems like they have escaped to have a date. How romantic

 Juda and Do Hwa are having some milkshake. How cute my dream couple are, Awwwwwwwww!

Shit. I have no friends here. What a picnic!  I feel someone's stare. Do Hwa is looking at me. No NO NOOO. I don't want to have any conversation with him. I am burdened by guilt. I am going to run away.