Death anniversary or Marriage anniversary

"The writer is dead and the comic is incomplete. It means that after the scenes in the drafts are all acted out, everyone will act on their own. The stage and the shadow will merge. Its not a mess", he said. It seemed colour had drained out from his face.

To console him, I said, "Look at it positively. The characters can have their life as they wish. They shall be their ownself and not someone designed."

"There is a reason this is the comic world and not real world-"

Before he could complete, the stage had changed.

I was on the railing. The girls on the staircase were gaping at Namjoo. So this is the scene where Dan Oh falls down the stairs and her leg was hurt. Juda also came. And as the script goes, Sae mi pushed Juda, Danoh tried to protect her and is about to fall down but-

Baek Kyung arrives in time and holds her. This wasn't scripted. Is this in the new script? Is Baek Kyung not going to be a jerk? Cool.

Eww. Another cliche. Why is snow falling over them? I better leave this scene. 

At the cafe, I am having coffee with Dried Squid Fairy. I was telling him about the real world. 

I asked him, "Are we going to be the only ones with ego?"

"Due to the repeated scenes of the author, that time Dan oh had got her ego first. Followed by Lee dohwa and Baek Kyung. Haru's case was quite complicated. He was initially a nameless extra who understood everything and then took some time to get his ego after his character changed. At last even Juda got her ego. But this times, the scenes seem to have changed", he says, "But why isn't Danoh self-conscious yet? She was last time."

 I am blank. Why weren't these things mentioned in the comic,

SECRET

Why did the writer choose this title? This does not have even a small bit of mystery.

The next moment, I was in front of my brother in the kitchen. God knows why I am in a gown.

"Take this cake and go. Today is aunt and uncle's marriage anniversary" he said.

As the comic I had read, uncle had remarried on Baek Kyung's mother's death day only. I feel pity for the boy now. I really don't want to rub salts on his wounds. 

I rush with the cake to their house. Handing over the cake to Joonhyun and excuse my saying I have a bad stomach to escape. 

While I was going to the tomb, a thought stuck me, I had to give the cake to them and be a part of celebrations? Why didn't I freeze? Does this mean that all the parts drawn have been acted out? I shall think that later.

I see Baek Kyung sitting in front of his mother's tomb. His head was bowed down. I bought a bouquet from the nearby store and approached towards him.