Unexpected gift

Its dusk now. I am in my room, wearing my comfy pajamas with my hoodie, dancing to my favourite music. Somebody rang the bell. Who the hell wants to die?

How dare he disturb the peace of my heaven? Let me see his face once. I shall roast him.

I open the door to see Kyung. He is carrying a food parcel. Did he start a part-time job? Is it available her?

"I bought you a burger. You must be tired" he said, handing over the packet to me. I was taking it from him when our fingers brushed once again and my blood rush increased, my heart is once again behaving too recklessly. 

I manage to say THANK YOU and then closed the door.

I missed the school the next day. Its getting wierd now- our closeness, its not right. I am a human, he is just a character. I will leave this world soon.

Its night now. The bell rang. I peep through the keyhole. Its Joonhyun, safe.

I invited him in but he insisted on standing outside, saying he was in a hurry and was here to deliver my thing.

Handling me over the bag, he ran out. I sat on the sofa to see what it was. Its a transparent glass jar closed with a wooden cork. It was filled with stars, shells and miniature statues, along with rolled up paper chits. Opening the chits, I realised it was a Thank You Jar.

Kyung had sent it to thank me for not leaving him alone. I could not help blushing. Its indeed quite touching.