I am actually pretty now

Reaching home, I ran to the washroom to wash myself. The make up is not coming off. I have tried a lot since the last 30 minutes. Make up remover, face wash and even soap. Its no longer a heavy make-up but my daily nude make-up I wore to school. Giving up, I got ready and rushed to the school. I need to see the book.

I went on looking for the book only to realise that the book had been taken away by Dried Squid Fairy. That guy did not even mind to tell me. If only I would have not been dragged to the scene in the canteen to witness Baek Kyung and Eun Dan Oh's romance and met with him, I would have wasted my full day looking for the comic successfully. Getting my hand over Secret, I felt like the ultimate victory. I scrolled to the cast and checked out myself. I was still the same. I had not check Lee Do Hwa's one properly back then. Holy motherf-----

Lee Do Hwa- member of A3, had feelings for Juda, love interest of Lim Jugyeong

This is not fair. I love second leads. But I want Do Hwa with Juda badly. I can't break my dream couple myself. I checked out the book. The writer is crazy, she has drawn scenes of the middle but had discontinued the flow. Most of the scenes drawn had been acted out except some. Haru and Danoh's increasing chemistry, Namjoo and Juda's misunderstanding. Oh wait. Baek Kyung would be moving abroad I think. That picture is the last one. Its not even complete. I feel sad.

Now I understand. I am the partner of Do Hwa, one of the main lead. Its obvious I should be pretty. I decide to have some tea on the terrace.  Haru and Dan Oh are there, is it a scene or are they real? The shine in Haru's eyes shows that his affection for her is real. Dan Oh's behaviour predicts she is getting closer to Haru because of his behaviour. Nothing can justify Kyung's behaviour till now. If I had not read that hospital scene from before, I would have also gone for someone who treats me better. I escape out before they could notice me. 

I notice Baek Kyung sitting under that old tree of the school.