𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

Ch 7

Ch 7

       The last thing you remembered was eventually falling asleep at some point while the masked kidnapper, Toby, led you deep into the woods, far  far away from the old cabin you had called home for the past few weeks.

       As your eyes fluttered open again, you noticed that your surroundings were now dark, damp, and cold. Your body was slouched uncomfortably against a wall, and as you had stirred your movements came with the sharp sounds of chain metal scraping against concrete floor. You glanced at your arms and legs and saw that they were chained up to a wooden post that was settled in the corner of the dark room you seemed to be in.

       "Toby!!" You croaked out your kidnapper's name, considering he was the last person who had you in his sighs. You only wanted to know where you were and why the strange man had brought you here. You wanted to know what he was going to do Jeff, most of all...

Your body still felt tired and weak, as you'd just awoken from what was probably hours of unconsciousness. You felt like crying, but at the same time you felt completely out of it, worn out the point you couldn't even shed a tear. Instead, you remained slouched against the wall, your head pounding and your heart racing at the fact that you were sitting alone in a very dark room.

       Your ears suddenly detect movement a bit aways from you in the same room, and your eyes widen in alarm. A slow, dark, unsettling cackle begins to arise from the corner, and as your eyes were adjusting to the dark, you begin to see the faint pattern of something black and white that was situated in the opposite corner of the room.

       "What's...this...? Did someone bring lil' old me a new toy to play with? How exciting, heheheheh~!"

       The voice was callous sounding, unhinged, and almost serpent-like. It tipped off an uncomfortable feeling in your young mind and you began to grow distressed, imagining who or what was there, talking.

        You began to hear the racket of chains scraping across the floor on the other side of the room, and the sound of something dragging along the concrete floors. It sounded like it was coming toward you, which sent you into a complete panicked mode.