𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

Ch 8

Ch 8

Hours passed by unnoticed.

You kept huddled against the wall in your little corner as the strange clown creature, Laughing Jack consistently prodded you with questions and comments about you and your appearance.

"Who's this Jeffy fella again?"

"I told you that's my dad."

"Why's yer skin (S/c)?"

"Because my mom and dad had (S/c) skin..."

"Do you believe in a god?"

"...What's that."

"Why do you have a sailor's mouth at such a young age?"

"I don't fucking know!"

Eventually, Laughing Jack had figured his constant barrage of questions was starting to make you miserable, so the clown began telling you things you didn't understand, but you could slightly piece together somewhat.

He explained to you how you were in a place called "Sængurlegu" a confinement of sorts, but you only understood when he dumbed it down and told you straight up that you were in jail. You had been captured by a strange and dangerous group of people that Laughing Jack only knew as "The Syndicate", and the acting members of this group were out to do deeds in the name of an unknown figure that Laughing Jack refused to talk about.

You weren't sure what The Syndicate wanted with Jeff and why they'd taken you away from him, but you hoped with your small mind that Jeff had just taken an item that they wanted and that all Jeff needed to do was give it back so that you could go back to him and the two of you could go home and everything would be fine again.

This is what you rambled to Laughing Jack; a whole plan of how Jeff would give The Syndicate back their belongings and everything would return to normal.

"And then, and then we'll go home! And maybe you can come too, Laughing Jack. You can be like my big clown brother, okay? And Jeff is our dad by the way. When we get home, I'm gonna show you anime and my Lego city and we can play with it. You can be my favorite character I named Tommy."