𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

𝐂𝐡 𝟏𝟕

𝐂𝐡 𝟏𝟕

          By some miracle, you find yourself waking up again. You coughed violently and began retching onto the ground, droves of water being quickly eliminated from your body.

          Afraid of what was happening to you, you began to cry once the retching was over, your chest burning and your vision blurry. In the midst of your crying you feel hands grab your arms beginning to pull you upwards and you recoiled, desperate to get away from the touch.

          "Leave me alone! Leave me alone!!!"

          "Stop fucking screaming you little rat—I'm trying to help you! Godamn—"

          The grip on your arms became tighter to the point fighting back was useless, and you find yourself being abruptly sat up from the ground, now facing a big black figure that was sitting in front of you. You began sniffling and stammering uncontrollably; you were scared, cold, wet, in pain, and if you saw one more eyeless creature trying to confront you you didn't think you could take it anymore.

          "Good god—how the hell did you end up in there anyways?" The familiar voice of the figure questioned; you felt as their hands began to gently rub your shoulders, "hey now. Quit hyperventilating like that, you're gonna hurt yourself kid. It's alright now, you're safe."

          "Jack....?" You uttered out, recognizing the voice. "That's right. It's me Jack, so next time you think about treating me like a monster, go ahead and remember this moment. I saved your life, you little termite."

          You tensed up for a second knowing that the blue masked man was present, but you were quickly able to calm down and allowed the soothing caressing of your shoulders to relax you. Your vision was beginning to clear up a bit, although your eyes still felt heavy from having been filled with water. You glare at Jack with an uneasy gaze, as the strange man seemed to 'stare' you down. Eventually he shifted around a bit and appeared to case his masked 'gaze' elsewhere.

          "[Y/N]. Can you tell ...Mr. Snickerdoodles what happened?"

          You hesitated before slightly nodding and murmured, "This boy named Ben ...he said he wanted to play with me and made me go outside to the water. And then he pushed me in..."