𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

𝐂𝐡 𝟏𝟔

𝐂𝐡 𝟏𝟔

          Your eyes fluttered open and instantly dart around in the dark. A certain noise had awoken you from your sleep, and you weren't sure what it was but your mind instantly flew to Eyeless Jack. On both sides of you, you felt the warmth of someone else; you looked to see on each side lay Mary and Jane. This relieves you a bit and you settle back down, hoping to fall back asleep.

          Unfortunately for you, your ears pick up something again; the sound of feet running across the wooden floorboards startled you, and your head shot up yet again, your heart starting to pound in your chest. Looking around the bedroom, there was nothing out of the ordinary, and the door to the room was closed.

          You turn to Jane and begin to shake her firmly but the woman was deep in sleep, her rag-doll like movements confirming to you that she was not going to get up easily. "Jane..." you whimpered before turning to Mary. Before you could fully shake Mary, a distant chuckle could be heard coming from outside of the bedroom doors. It sounded pretty strange for a laugh, a type you'd never heard before in your life. It unsettled you a bit.

          "Miss Mary...?" You whispered into Mary's ear. The blonde stirred awake and tiredly glanced at you with a hazy gaze, "Hmmm? What is it, [Y/N]..."

"I think Jack is outside...is he trying to come in and scare me?"

Mary sighed and closed her eyes again, "No, Jack isn't going to come in here [Y/N], he's gone. Go back to sleep, buddy."

"But Mar—"
You trail off when you suddenly heard what sounded like a whispery voice echoing in your air.

"𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 .
𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚊 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎? 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎!"

You looked around yourself and the entire room but there was still no one there besides Jane and Mary. The voice didn't sound like either of them either, so you were left in a state of confusion.