𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

𝐂𝐡 𝟏𝟗

𝐂𝐡 𝟏𝟗

Your P. O. V

         Your eyes remained laser focused on the familiar man standing behind Jack. The thumping of your heart could be felt pounding against your chest, more rapidly than normal. Your eyes felt heavy, suddenly triggering the urge to cry. "Jeff Dad..." You murmur, slowly stepping past Jack towards him. Jeff stepped forwards and knelt to your level, slowly welcoming you with outstretched arms. "There's my dumb little kid...come on over here."

You walked over as if in a spaced-out trance until you found yourself standing right before him, his familiar lidless gaze peering into yours. After a moment's hesitation of innocently scanning Jeff's face, you finally waddle into his open gesture and lean your head against his shoulder, beginning to sniffle and whimper uncontrollably. Jeff's arms immediately wrapped around you and the killer briskly pulled you up with him as he returned to his normal standing, gently rocking you in his grasp. "Don't start crying on me now," Jeff chuckled, although his own voice came with a bit of a falter, "what did I tell you about crying, huh?"

You murmured softly, "C—Crying is for p—pussies...?"

"Such a smart little kid!"

You chuckled a bit at Jeff's praise and tightened your grip around his neck, never wanting to let go. You feared if you did, you just might lose him again.

"Come on [Y/N], let me see your face," Jeff insisted after a bit, forcing your arms from around him and carefully placing you back on the ground. Jeff hardly ever called you by your birth-given name, so hearing it in its actuality come from his mouth made you very happy.

You smiled with excitement as he examined your face with awe, caressing your face and running his hands through your hair, "My God, I can't believe I finally found you...it took me weeks but I finally...found you..."