10 - Perhaps a brother who deserves more - Gemini 1

(A/N Chapter may feel really random, this is because the characters thought process is very similar to my own which is also very random.)

Sina-
"I hate it here."
"Their eyes are worse than the curses father would put on us"
"Why do we have to be here Syd?"
"I dont know Sin but we have to to meet Luna"
I groan, long and bored. My twin sitting next to me looking like a whole goblin. She clearly got uncle Jeremiahs genes. Me on the other hand? I got Ezekiels genes. And he has good genes. And I look good.

"Stop it" she frowns my way.
"Your aura looks sinister and narcissistic, I dont like it"
"How the hell does an Aura look Narcissistic?"
"When it looks like yours"

Ah dear sister, how kind you are.

"Dont do anything rash, Sina" Angelo comments from my other side. Like I'd ever listen to him.

"Fuck off Angie" and typical brother mine, he looks away with an eye-roll. If anyone is narcissistic in this family, its that tiny twat. His age does nothing in complements to his personality nor his size.

Total bitch material.

.

The banquet hall was nothing but a bunch of small talk to fill in the silence. Killian had told Syd and me that Luna was really pretty and really nice too. "The kindest souls trapped in the most beautiful of bodies." He said. But who could possibly match such a description more that I?

A ridiculous inquiry.

My gaze wanders to Angelo who is now talking to Ashley. Ashley was always a pretty little thing. Not that any of us werent. But he was particularly beautiful. His gift was pretty great too. Poison. Total Love for real.

"Sinaaaaa." A little whiny voice came from beside me.

I gave her a glare.

"What do you think hes like? The moon I mean" Hope continues to ramble on.

"Hes gotta be pretty fucking great if hes a deity thats for sure"

"Sina dont be so vulgar." I roll my eyes at Felix's typical goody goody comment. I wasnt even talking to stupid cat face. Perhaps its the difference in breeds that causes such dispute between us. But then again hes awfully nice to Sydney. Gasp! What a scandalous thought.

I continue to watch around. Opting to pull my lips into a what I hope to look like a menacing snarl. But then I catch sight of the unimpressed look that Sydney was giving me and decided that it probably didnt look like I wanted it to. So I stopped.

The food in front of us looks really good... I wonder if Luna would like the food being served. What would he eat anyways? Being a deity and all. This food probably wont fill me up either. Demon things. Sydneys a total glutton. I bet Angelo is too.

Stupid Angelo.

Julian was always the better twin I swear. Actually, Julians a bit of a bitch too.

Stupid Julian.

When my thought process haults, I notice that I had been staring at Xen like a fucking creep. Shit. I should stop zoning out... my eyes wander to Edens empty seat. Little stalkers probably hiding somewhere.

Stupid Xen.

Stupid Eden.

I only realize the silence and the 14th powerful presence after the door creeks open and snaps me out of my second daze.

Luna.

Fuck hes beautiful. More beautiful that even me!

...

Stupid Sina.

"My love" Killian of course. Lunas eyes seem to light up as his ears pick up Killians voice, but then seem to look slightly disappointed and perhaps angry when their eyes do meet.

Killian being the perfect person rhat he is, apparently immediately knows why and takes out his eye contact, revealing his heterochromic eyes, a side effect of his gift, but a beautiful side effect for sure.

Strange to me, however, is the way that Luna greets Killian.

With a kiss.

On the lips?

But apparently its normal cause he did the same with Ashley.

He greets my youngest and oldest sisters with much love. So much that itd be sickening if I didnt crave it for myself also.

When he moved on to Angelo the sick bastard started apologizing and looked to be near tears. Something that Id never seen before. Something that tugged at my heartstrings but shouldn't have. Even more so when Luna took him into his arms and started comforting him as Angelo sobbed into his chest. Yes. Sobbed. Angelo. Sobbed.

Thankfully he finally calmed down and Julian took away Lunas attention after giving him a kiss and then Julian too. And so while he spoke to Syradellia (which I call Syradelle cause her actual name is wayyy too long). Shes my other sister thats also goes by Syd according yo our other siblings but not my twin because my sister is Syd-elle (but actually Syradellia) and my twin is Syd-ney (even though shes actually Siemendy. Who do all my sisters seem to have weird names? Ffs man) but anyways thats cool but while Lunas talking to Syradelle Im looking at Sydney and we both unanimously agree to steal Luna next. Happy us.

Lol I bet I know why Sydneys nickname isnt Siemen hehhe...
^ our lovely Sinas current thoughts

Finally its our turn to talk to Luna.

But all we ended up doing is complementing him.

"Killian didnt lie" - Me

"The kindest of souls-" - Bitch

"Trapped in the most beautiful of bodies" - and of course I get to say the best part :))).

Honestly I dont even know what came over me when I went to hug him but there was no way I could just undo it now cause that would be wayy too embarrassing. Like what was I meant to do? Stagger back and start stuttering "I-I-Im so sor-sor-sorry my Lo-Lord I-" so anyways I decided to play it cool and just keep hugging him totally not because I ended up liking it.

"We'll have the funnest of days Luna" - Sydney

Shit- at this rate-

"The funnest of fun!" - Me

FUCKKK

"We'll make the absolute most of new years with you my Lord" and of course, after saying that she gives me a smug look that totally says 'I got the cool sentence this time'

So to be the cooler one, I started wrapping my tail around Lunas leg and resting my horn on his chest. Bur she, being the total bitch she is, seems to have the same ideas as me! How totally absurd.

And of course, reigning on our parade is bitch number four.

After Angelo, Sydney and Felix, was my sister. A year younger than Syd and myself.

Stupid—