11 - Perhaps a brother who deserves more - Gemini 2

Previously, from Sinas pov...

And of course, reigning on our parade is bitch number four.

After Angelo, Sydney and Felix, was my sister. A year younger than Syd and myself.

Stupid—

Sydney-

—Elara.

Anjey, Nilli, Anjenelara. My pretentious little sister. If Angelo didnt exist, shed be considered the traitor of our group.

Among my non sibling siblings, shes the only one I consider a fr sister yknow? Shes a total annoying piece of frog! A total potato scotch. Might as well be the couch itself. And now shes sucking up to Luna.

But then again, who am I to judge. Im literally in his arms with his arms around me and my twin while our tails are chaining his legs to us.

And being the totally amazing sister I am, I let go of Luna as he kisses my head so that she may talk to him. Grateful she should be.

Still happy about the last word thing with Sina though, not even Elara would be able to ruin my mood right now, cause I mean come on, I not only got to meet Luna, but it turns out hes a total cutie, I got to hug him and wrap my tail around his leg, AND I GOT A KISS FROM HIM on the head unfortunately but a kiss is still a kiss yknow? But always I also got the last word on that brothy beansack boy. Fanjillier really thought he could compete with me? What a joke.

"Haha baloney pie" - me

"Fuck off you dumb bitch" - cuss dumpster

"Im not dumb and I'm not a dog! I'm a demon and youd be a sorry excuse for even a worm" - me

"Demon my fucking ass, youd fuck up even being a piece of gum under dads shoe" - this frogging mothergrunger! How dare he?

"Sina you-"

"Omg please shut up" - Elara who is now done speaking to Luna says to us.

I glare at her, then glare at Sina, then move to my seat, watching as Luna greets Xen and Felix.

Tch, I cant believe Felix gets a kiss on the lips.

When Luna is finished greeting all of us, he doesnt move to his chair, but rather, at a pitch black corner of the room, guarded by shadows.

I look around and wonder if any of my siblings know where Luna is headed. Among them, those younger than myself seem confused also, save for the know it all brat Ashley. And of the older siblings I have, all those older than Felix seem aware of Lunas interest in the shadow. Even that frog Angelo knows whats going on.

Why the heck does Angelo know whats going on and not me? That bug hole doesnt deserve insight on Lunas interests, and from Sinas expression, I can imagine he thinks similarly to myself on the matter.

All Ashleys ever done is help Allegra tie us down before she pulls the whip out. He even sits next to her on the watch grounds as we get beaten. He doesnt even have chores like the test of us, always in his room. If he messes up in any way, Allegra ignores it, despite the fact that, should it have been any of the others or myself, she would have beat us black and blue.

Unfair isnt it? He doesnt come with is to see Luna ever. He gets angry at even the mention of our lord, and yet he hugged Luna and even had the audacity to cry. For a tiny piece of shoe he is a real dang good actor I gotta say.

Ignoring my thoughts, I pull my gaze away from Angelo and back to Luna, who is emerging from the shadow with someone next to him.

What the actual forest?

No wonder the monkey and Capricorn of our zodiac had never been present. Little prick was hiding.

I look at Sina in question, and he seems really shocked too.

Fast forward to everyone sitting down and the actual banquet supposedly starting, is when Killian notices what Id been keeping my eye on. The brother who Id not known of had been originally watching Ashley sadly, before moving onto Angelo in a distressed manner. And Killian brought this to light.

"Eden, are you okay?" He says. And now this Eden dude looks like a monkey caught in headlights while all I can (and probably Sina too) think about is the fact that his name is Eden. Like the garden I suppose.

The rest of us are looking at him also, and he seems to dislike the attention which is all the more reason to stare relentlessly at him.

It does take him a while but he does eventually speak.

"Umm- I-I" he stutters a lot huh...

"Well, I umm, I heard, Al-Allegra speak-speaking to some-one." And his voice sounds really unused.

Seriously how old is this kid?

"I- I think- a k-king?" Ok but which one? Umm. "Ah, probably Os-osmei-n"

The king of Osmein huh? Bros like 45 years old with two kids and a dead wife. Ive heard hes a sort of tyrant kinda guy but what do I know?

"He- umm- they- they pro-po-propose-d a mmmmarr-riage."

My eyes widen in shock.

Wtf. With who?

"He and- and All-llegra, were- dis-discussing it.."

"Do you know who they were considering?" Ashleys soft voice speaks.

"Umm- uh, All-legra, pro-propos-ed Syd-elle." Whose face went pale white.

"But... but He-he as-asked f-for, Ang-gelo" whose face also went pale as a ghost.

"Umm- so- so prob-ably, Angelo..." he whispered this last part but we still heard it in the deafening silence that had been drowning the room.

Heavy breathing could be heard from across the table and when I went to look, I saw Angelo who seemed to be hyperventilating. Close to perhaps passing out. It made me, for once, feel pity for him.

I mean, he seemed to always be sad, even when following Allegras orders and he also seemed remorseful about it right? Who knows. Maybe its the bond making me feel pitiful. But perhaps he does deserve a little more attention for the while that hes here.. perhaps.

"Eden, I want you to continue listening in on this when Allegra comes back. Confirm who is getting married, the date, and other such information which you can. Sydney, could you please help Angelo calm down, I dont care how, do it, preferably with magic, however. And if we could all come up with prevention methods of this then that would be great. For now, lets enjoy our two weeks, when Allegra comes back, Luna will not be confined to his room, but we still wont be free of Allegras cruelty. Keep that in mind."

Listening to Killian, I went towards Angelo and held his shaking shoulders, to be honest, I doubt he heard a word of Killians speech with how erratic his soul is right now. So I do what Killian tells me to do.

I massage Angelis shoulders before making a quick chop onto his neck, effectively knocking him out.

"Thats not what I meant." This seems to have made Killian angry though...