ENCHANTED HEARTS

𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫 always felt like she didn't belong into this world. Being powerful was a curse for her, it was deadly to contain such an amount of power. She wasn't only targeted, she was used and threatened. It was a curse that was set upon her, the Sinclair never asked for something that dangerous. The only thing that she desired was a normal life. Coming to New Orleans was supposed to be a new start but it turned out that it wasn't.
She had friends but for what price? Death.
She had a live but for what price? Death.
It could go on just like that. The thing that was most common to happen to her was death. Everywhere she went it followed sneaking in the dark corners. It was a living nightmare, her live was a nightmare.
The reason she went to New Orleans was to find her real parents or most likely what was left of them. She thought it would trigger something in her to at least find a grave. Maybe death would leave her in peace, will it? Will death leave her be after years of torture?
It was a possibility, stepping into New Orleans was supposed to be peaceful, instead it was a nightmare.
Full of mystery, chaotic and murder.
Exactly the things she wanted to leave behind the most. But the real mystery is will death stop hunting her? Or will her evil shadow bad side win against her?

____________________________________

hey lovelies<3
here are somethings that are important before you continue to read!!

i don't own anything besides my original character and her plot. Everything else belongs to its rightful owner.

• this is my first time writing a book and English is not my first language.

hateful comments will be deleted and blocked.

trigger warnings: blood, death, murder, witchcraft, abandonment issues, PTSD, sexual content, schizophrenia, bipolar and more!!
please take your menthal health into consideration before reading this book.

this is a slowburn, enemies to lovers

im gonna try to follow much of the shows storyline as possible , so please don't be rude if I forget something since I'm taking my own time and efforts trying to find ideas.

don't plagiarise my writing, my plot or my character, it isn't cool to copy someone's work and it's illegal.

i hope you enjoy this book and welcome to lia sinclair's journey!!

-Nicole<3