V. a little death

you want a fightI'll bring a war

you want a fight
I'll bring a war.

________________________________

warnings: there is some fighting scenes which contain gore. There is a warning in front of them though. But if you skip then you could miss a bit of the plot and funny comments but it's up to you. Anyways get ready to read a 12887 chapter 💀

(The warning is this *) (the end and the beginning have it)
________________________________

Agnes sat on one of the soft couches in the living room of the Mikaelson's. For the past ten minutes she was trying to get Hayley to visit a doctor.

The werewolf declined and the witch continued,
„Some people would kill to have a baby, it concerns me that you don't really care about yours." the witch tried for the 5th time.

„Fine baby bayou doctor it is then." the werewolf said making Agnes smile. „I'll pick you up at 6 on clock then." the witch told the girl and left her with Rebekah Mikaelson.

The vampire was typing a message to god knows who and she wasn't focusing on her and Agnes.
„what happened this morning?" the werewolf questioned.

The blonde still didn't look up from her phone but still answered. „Lia, your halfbreed friend happened."

„More Information please?" the brunette asked while crossing her arms over her chest.

„She attacked my beloved brother and then threw me into a wall." she said while pointing to a deep crack on the wall, that the Marshall didn't even notice until it being pointed out. She sighed as she left the room with hundred questions in her head.

___________________________________

Today was a annual music festival, the streets of the jazz town were more crowded then usual, it was still
Midday.

Lia was still in Hayley's clothes, being homeless and having no money on you sucked. She suddenly stopped in her tracks, the dress. That dress she wore yesterday was at the Mikaelson's and she was hell bend on it getting back.

That's a task to add too the list of tasks.

Firstly. Find a new place to stay in.
Secondly. Get your stuff out of the compound without Marcel noticing.
And lastly.
Talk to Marcel.

„This is going to be difficult." she mumbled under her breath. As she used her speed to go there where she wanted to be the least right now, the compound.

She stood on one of the sides of the road and looked up at her balcony. Her feet hurted, she was walking on the granite floor with no shoes or socks. She hissed, sue her that shit hurted like hell.

She quickly regained her composure and looked back up. Okay okay, I can do this she said reassuringly in her head as she used her werewolf strength. Her eyes shut as she used her strength and jumped.