XIX. club heaven

i had so much left tosay

say.

_______________________________

New Orleans was the town where presumingly everyone could achieve their dreams, some say that there are places where you can and where you cannot.

It was weird, stepping foot back here after everything that had happened in the past days. Lia stepped out of the jet, her and the hybrids journey stopped.

She had requested to go back home, whatever that meant. She just needed time off, her father walking around in the same country had just made her want to set an ocean between them. The air was fresh, for a day in the new year it was weirdly normal.

The driver of the car drove slowly in the once so crowded streets of New Orleans, people were still here, yes but it didnt feel the same it once did. Lias heart felt heavy at just the thought of stepping back into the compound, she missed her friends.

But seeing other people literally made her want to throw up, seeing Hayley after this while would probably be awkward. The Sinclair wouldn't know what she would do when she saw her and him together, in the next days after that probably some corpses would be found all around city as a sign of her uncontrollable anger.

The car was silent, the only thing heard was the soft roaring engine, no one had spoken.

The flight back was also utterly silent, the idiotic brunette was on it. Lia had muttered multiple threats under her breath and in the end she almost threw her out of the plane when they were just above the ocean.

Klaus stopped her, sadly.

The drive came to an end, she got out muttering a thanks to the driver who nodded his head, „Go inside, sweetheart." he said, it had been about 3 hours since the two had lastly exchanged words, they looked at each other catching the other staring more than they should.

She nodded her head and walked up to the gate, Niko following every step she took. She waved her hand and the gate opened itself, she stepped through it. Her heel clacked with every step she took.

Her new beautiful heels, she had gotten on her „we do whatever i want day." she actually got a whole week due to the complications of her disappearing and then almost getting her soul thorn apart.

The shoes screamed, expensive. The red underside of it made that clear. They were a bit uncomfortable and shoes shouldn't be that expensive but she didn't pay for them anyway! She put a spell on them to make them more comfortable and it had worked excellently.

The hybrid had spent so much money on their trip he believed his bank account lost some zeros. At least the blonde was happy, if he couldn't make her that happy with his failed jokes (some were actually funny in her opinion but she just didnt laugh) then with some gifts.