IX. old friends

________________________________

I am the great illusion of myself

________________________________

Lia Sinclair wanted to leave this world now, seeing those brown eyes which had hurted her made her weak. She felt weak again after she promised herself she wouldn't.

The Sinclair didn't thought that it would hurt so much seeing them and looking into them. She wanted it to stop.

The feelings were finally on show, creeping up. Everything she bottled up and hid was on full display now. Her deepest fear, her deepest desire, her sadness and her anger.

Everything just cause she fell for a brown pair of eyes. Lia ruined everything, the moment she showed up she knew she had to leave. It would be for the best anyway.

The werewitch couldn't handle how she felt at this point. Scared? Probably. Sad? Definitely. Happy? Definitely and probably not.

After this, after everything she'd leave New Orleans behind. It was the only option for the Sinclair. But she couldn't leave with a chapter opened. A last time reunite and she'd be gone.

This was the end for a horrible and painful life.

All she had to do now was help the two brother to find Hayley and meet Rebekah later. After that she'd be free.

She could live her life, maybe go to school, get a dog or either a cat, finish school, go to college and all the other stuff people were doing in her age. Lia craved to be normal.

A part of her knew that she'd never ever be normal. The Sinclair would always be "The Werewitch" people despised so much.

There was no reason, no reasons for her to be unlikable. Except for the killing part, how could people hate her without even knowing her?

It was too much, the overwhelming feeling she'd get when she walked past an other supernatural instead of receiving a smile she'd get disgusted looks.

The werewitch was aware that she wasn't the most perfect person ever. Lia got it, she wasn't a nice sweet Highschool girl with boy drama.

She was a killer. A psychotic girl with psychopathic behavior, a murderer, a serial killer.

She slaughtered for one thing she craved and wanted so much that she didn't have enough of, love.

The lack of love Lia Sinclair had made her act out, no parental love, maybe her mother but definitely not her father. If William Sinclair would've loved his daughter he wouldn't have of tried to strangle her to death.

She never knew her real parents but the fact that they gave her away made her think that they didn't care about her either.

The werewitch wasn't really loved by her first love either, he cheated with her childhood bestfriend. He felt sorry, but Elena Gilbert definitely didn't. She took her happiness and stomped on it, ruined her.