VII. new accomplice

set yourself free

set yourself free.

________________________________

flashbacks, memories and reminders of the past. She has endured all of that for the past minutes, the Sinclair wanted it to stop.

The things that were in the past will always be in the past.

She told herself that, if anything that has happened to her in Mystic Falls would happen here in New Orleans again she'd probably go off the rails big time.

Right now at this moment she lied on top off a make shift bed. At this point Lia wished she would've just stayed dead. It was tempting to stay there, but she didn't have much of a choice when Ted shoved a weird greenish liquor down her throat.

Death was fascinating to Lia Sinclair. It was a thing that happened to her so often it was clued in her brain. Why her?

Why did she survive and come back and not her loved ones? There were so many answers and none at once. But she had to move on. If she wouldn't what would be the point in being here.

Honestly there somewhere was a reason why she was always coming back.

Ever since she came back from the limbo she felt weird. Could be many things that once though, getting stabbed multiple times, chocked, fed on weren't on her todo list.

But since she saw that mysterious fog that made her feel some type of uncomfortableness, she thought what it was like to have peace in your life for once.

If she would be there somehow, then what would happen? Maybe it would be good or bad. Or maybe that fog doesn't even lead to peace and it's just some saying to get someone on that crusty boat.

As far as she was concerned no one ever returned to tell the story.

The werewitch found herself at the age of 16 very very interested with black magic. She just got her powers back after activating her wolf curse. It was strange knowing that they weren't there since she was around 7.

She just shrugged it off.

Black magic was like you were taking a drug. It was addicting, if you did it once you would always do more. The effects for the Sinclair weren't that bad. Some people lost their mind, went crazy, killed people and killed themselves in the end.

Just by thinking what happened to other black magic users Lia began to think she was going crazy too. It was adding up, she was losing her mind, slowly.

The werewitch was killing people and would probably end up killing herself to stop it or just because she went batshit crazy.

Not like she'll stay dead anyway.

„You're thinking about going batshit crazy? It's good  kind of madness." 

If Lia Sinclair wished for anything then it was for that bitch to leave. After promising that she'd help her get out she did nothing other than pick at her nails.