XIII. lovesick fools

promises are meant to be broken

________________________________

Every single vampire in the compound was on the look out for Davina, the casket girl festival made it harder for everyone who was searching for the young harvest witch.

So many people and everyone looked the same. Lia got asked multiple times to do a locater spell, the only thing she said was that she couldn't. But she really couldn't this time.

She taught Davina a clocking spell which made it impossible for someone to track her down. The Sinclair explained it multiple times but the others (klaus) thought that she was lying in order to protect Davina.

Lia obviously wanted to protect her but all alone in New Orleans where every witch wanted her throat slit? Yeah, bad idea to wander around town alone with a new turned vampire called josh. Who even names their kid josh these days?

For heavens sake and once again she thought she had her free time and then Klaus stormed into the lounge, Elijah and Marcel following after.

„The Locator spell, now!" he ordered her.

His words came out of his mouth as if he was barking them. „Bark Bark Bark Bitch." she told him and went back to lying on the couch reading a book about magic.

She flipped the page and looked a bit confused while the hybrid got red like a tomato. He sped to her and ripped the book out of her hands. „Do the spell now!"

Lia tried to reach for the book that was everything she had left from Ted, the chances that she'd see him again were low, the reason how she got it back was strange but that didn't matter. The only thing that mattered was the book and she once again tried to reach for it he didn't let her.

„Do the spell and you will get the book!" he yelled at her, Marcel not having the balls to say anything in the matter. Elijah went between the two and tried to calm his younger brother down.

„Niklaus, she told you already-"

„She is lying!"

„I don't have a reason to lie!" she argued back and continued to try and reach for the book.

„You're against all of us, I should kill you!"

„Niklaus!" Elijah barked at his older brother as Lia now jumped forwards lunging for the hybrid. Before she could rip him apart Elijah dragged her back.

„Elijah respectfully Fuck off!" she yelled at the elder Mikaelson wanting nothing more than to get her book back.

The Mikaelson held her back but struggled to do so. Marcel went to help him but accidentally got slapped by Lia knocking him out cold.

„You're next! Both of you!" Lia whined out before trying to tug at Elijahs nose knowing he'd begin coughing and sneezing.

After trying and she knew it didn't work she now concentrated on getting her book back.