XVIII. europe

please comment, i love reading and responding to them<3 they motivate me sm

him.
Ah, there he is.
That motherfucker.

________________________________

Her bags were packed, after klaus's offer yesterday to take her away from New Orleans for a while she agreed. It's not like she needed a break anyway and that's where they where right now, it was day 0 and both of them were rotting at the airport waiting for his private yet to arrive.

day 0

„How fucking long does it take for a jet to arrive." she groaned as she laid spread over some seats that were in their small area that klaus had booked, Lia had no idea these small rooms existed but now she knew.

„I don't know love, just wait. The jet must be here soon."

That's what he said.

And since that it had been 3 hours.

She was dying out of boredom and klaus was drawing something which made him smile every once in a while but he never showed her when she insisted on seeing it.

Her and her sweet black Labrador were cuddled up and he was asleep while she looked like a gargoyle, her own words.

„It's been 5 hours, it's a bloody private jet how can that be delayed." klaus yelled into his phone angry but when he heard the dog barking and Lia groaning as the silence was interrupted he shot her an apologetic look.

He began arguing with the person silenter making Lia fall asleep in the surprisingly comfortable seats.

It should be 45 minutes and the plane should be here soon and he breathed out in relief when he didn't have to threaten everyone around who was responsible.

He walked back to his own seat and saw the Sinclair asleep snoring with the dog snuggled into her, he snorted as he looked at the ugly animal, in his opinion.

He had debated on snapping that fury's neck when it was barking earlier but an hangry Lia stopped him.

She was so hungry in the morning it was unbelievable she ate at least 5 gigantic pastries and drank 2 cherry coke cans the hybrid had bought for her - oh! And she also ate 2 pieces of a chocolate cake which made her drool before he had bought it for her.

The airport food made his pockets bleed.

He had already spend a total of 67,95$ on food and it wasn't even 2pm.