VIII. stick together

No, I'm not where I belong

________________________________

Lia was out of breath for the third time this day. After she escaped Klaus and called Katherine she went to bed. To exhausted to do anything else then sleeping.

Since the wolfsbane was still in her system, she had to sweat to get it out. Taking a run would make her sweat and give her some leg strength that she needed.

The werewitch ran through New Orleans to get to some lonely path, she'd prefered to be alone now, her thoughts were haunting her. She could've done better at everything.

If she wouldn't have of left Mystic falls, she would've probably met Klaus there and her life would be a lot different.

Maybe her and Elijah would have more than a friendship. But that wasn't the point, the Sinclair was pissed at him. He didn't call and no message for 9 months. Who ghosts their best friend for 9 months?

Or either they would've stayed friends, if she stayed in mystic falls. Mystic falls that satan town. Everything connected to that horror supernatural creature town.

Now again she was overthinking. She didn't have time for this now. She was out of breath but she actually couldn't care less. A shiver ran down her spine, she felt someone watching her. Alone that made her run faster.

„Watch out." the person she despised the most said.

„There's someone after you."

That made her role her eyes but her pace was still faster than a normal person who was running. Not in the mood she thought to herself as she turned her head.

No one, thank god.

Maybe the shadow was lying and she probably was but as much as she didn't wanted to believe her evil self she knew someone was watching her.

And when she heard a branch snap behind her she abruptly turned around and scanned the area around her. No one.

The branch snap wasn't a imagination, she had to leave now. Whoever was chasing her, wanted her dead. That's what she thought, but what else could they possibly want?

„Come out and get me whoever the fuck you are!" She yelled and looked around and saw a shadow behind a tree, fuck.

With that she turned around, the lonely path was leading one way. The way back to the city and safety was blocked and the only way was to go to the plantation house which was owned by the Mikaelsons.

There wasn't another way and with that she quickly began running for her live. If she wouldn't have of been in thoughts she would've noticed the man who was behind her sooner.

She was getting out of breath again and she felt her legs go number with every step she took. But the Sinclair couldn't care less, she wanted to get to safety.