VI. symphony of dread

Im not her

Im not her.

________________________________

(Please comment I love that<3)

In front of a mirror a young brown haired beautiful girl stood her long her lying on her shoulders. The curling iron making her once straight her into beautiful locks.

It was 7:15 on clock. The brunette was up for 30 minutes, while she was up she curled her hair and did her make up. Her pretty brown now straight hair was done, she just smiled.

It was a more tiring day, school was boring as usual and no plans for the afternoon, call her wounded. Her three friends since kindergarten had plans and didn't even invite her. It was hurting a lot. In the group of the four teenagers one would always be left out.

That was her Lia Sinclair.

In every class it was the same, every day, every hour and every minute. They were friends or that's what she thought. In the opinion from the trio the girl was distancing herself so they just left her be.

It felt everything but good, it was like the other two in the friend group were like puppets controlled by Elena Gilbert. The Gilbert doppelgänger thought that she could do whatever she wanted. She was more reckless before she met the Salvatores.

Elena always got in trouble but got away with everything her reason being her parents are dead and it's just throwing her off the road. Just like it threw her parents off the road and then into wickery bridges deep water.

The Gilbert did everything for attention, once when they were parting the Sinclair made a somersault into the water and the attention was on her. The next second Elena was 'drowning'.

It was always like that, next to Elena she didn't stand a chance. Even Bonnie, her bonnie. Who she always helped would chose her. Elena wouldn't do anything for someone.

Then there was Caroline Forbes. The only thing you could talk to her about was boys. She was talking about them none stop. It was most likely if you tell her a secret the next moment the whole school will know.

She was a person you can't trust but the question was who could you even trust in this place? There were witches,vampires, werewolves and what not running around.

Then there's Bonnie Bennett. She was a new witch and it was pretty hard for her to get around with all types of stuff. While Elena got all done with Matt and then started choosing between the Salvatores, she discovered her magic. One of the reasons the Sinclair was pissed.

She didn't tell her. She wasn't planing on.

Lia walked in when Bonnie performed a spell, it hurted to know that the person she told about her magic didn't tell her about her own. It hurted to think that your friend since childhood just lies to you about something like this.