II. insane dreams

some children are simply born with tragedy in their blood

tragedy in their blood.

________________________________

Evangeline and Isaac Labonair did not know  what was happening to their unborn daughter. After multiple problems in the past days, the couple decided to go see an werewolf doctor who could figure out what was happening. The couple arrived at the cabin in the bayou, walking inside they were welcomed by the person that they hoped could help. The female lied down on the bed, and waited for the doctor and the witch.

After they came in they did their tests to find the problem, the baby was dying and nothing could heal her.

Hearing the news was hard, their soon to be second born baby was dying and they couldn't do anything about it, well that's what they thought.

„There's one thing that could save you and the baby." the witch spoke. „What is it?" The baby's father asked with an need to know what could save the baby and her mother.

„Vampire blood. It will heal the fatal illness, and you and the baby will live but there's consequences." the witch Agnes stated.

Isaac and Evangeline snapped their head towards the witch, both wanting to save their unborn daughter. „What consequences?" the pregnant werewolf craved an answer.

„Your baby would never have to be afraid of getting hurt or killed. The blood would make her stronger and immortal, even if she would die she would return as a vampire." The young witch responded.

The couple despised vampires and everything else they stood for. But if it was the only way to save their daughter they would have no other choice then this. It was for her best, she could put an end to all of the enemies, they knew she would be a fighter and Andrea would be too.

The lovers looked at each other, they knew that they had to do this it was the only way. After what seemed like hours, Isaac spoke in a skeptical tone: „We are doing it. But how will the blood stay in the system?"

The witch responded: „a spell will keep the vampire blood there, the baby will heal and be born with the vampire blood." little did they know that their unborn little daughter won't only be a werewolf with vampire blood.

___________________________________

Waking up from the vision she had, the Sinclair knew it was her. The baby was her, she just felt it, looking around the room she realized where she was. The attic, she arrived a few minutes after meeting Marcels old lover and a pregnant werewolf.

Looking around the room, she saw her best friend painting and a coffin with an golden M on it, the Claire witch being to fascinated about her painting hasn't noticed the werewitch awakening from her slumber.

„I thought this was an attic not a morgue, whose in it anyway?" the blonde joked. The brunette let out an chuckle before answering.

„An original, Marcel gave him to me because he made some weird alliance with the original hybrid."
the werewitch wasn't aware that there was no one in that coffin. Elijah Mikaelson stood in the shadow of the room listening to the two girls, he felt a strong presence when she first came through the door, it was stronger than the one his mother had and every other witch he had met the past centuries.