I. from the moment we met

(this is now the completely rewritten version of this chapter, this has a bit more plot in it and i recommend for everyone to take their time and read it.)

No risk, no story

No risk, no story.

________________________________

A beautiful blonde with a shopping Problem was walking through the streets of New Orleans trying to find a dress. The lovely streets of the French quarter were full of people who seemed to be in a rush, just like always. The past three shops she had entered didn't have anything that matched her looks and personality, she had no dress and the masquerade ball was starting soon. She was giving up on her hopes of ever finding a dress she liked so she called her best male vampire friend who took his time answering.

________________________________

The biggest community of the quarter was now preparing the abattoir for the fancy-dress party. The newest king of the quarter was with his best man Thierry, preparing his suit when his old friend Niklaus Mikaelson entered the dressing room. When Marcel heard him he turned around with a smile on his lips, showing of his white teeth as he stepped off of the small platform to greet his old friend. The youngest vampire in the room was clearly annoyed by the interaction scoffed.

The immortal hybrid turned to the blonde headed vampire and falsely pouted. „Oh come on Thierry, you're still upset about that little toxic werewolf bite I gave you, I thought we were at bygones."

„I see you have him free rain of your compound now too." Thierry spat but tried not to make his voice sound so spiteful because he ignored Klaus and talked to Marcel.

After the Mikaelson heard the Vanchures words he turned towards him and began telling the true story about the compound. „Yes, well it seems as my family and I lived here, build it in fact."

Before an heated argument could occur between the two males, marcels phone rang.

He sighed, hesitant about answering or declining the phone call. The hybrids curiosity got the best of him as he tried to take a look at his phone but he didn't see anything other than the contact name.

"WALKING CORPSE"

„Who is calling you?" he asked, the name on the screen wasn't giving him any hints on who it was. „It's probably the cockroach." Thierry sighed heavily as klaus glanced at him.

Marcel nodded at the youngest vampires thought and then saw klaus's confused looks. „Just a friend." the second eldest vampire in the room told the oldest one who just nodded.