III. masquerade ball

Watch my face as I pretend to feel no pain

no pain.

________________________________

KLEBEKAH made their way into the compound, seeing beautiful decoration and talented dancers who hung from the ceiling.

The blond woman gasped, this was the definition of beautiful, roses lied on the floor, lovely lights shined everywhere. Who ever set this up had a good style.

The Originals had made sure Camille O'Connell was here, the two had noticed Marcels affection towards the blonde. A human in a house full of blood thirsty vampires. It was the perfect plan.

Lia Sinclair stood with Thierry in one of the many corners in the compound,her dress filling the room with its shiny satin. The Sinclair felt like something was wrong, thierry looked more than nervous, she  didn't know what happened earlier at the witch hunt.

Thierry broke one of Marcels rules, that meant 100 years in the garden, he was terrified, but he wanted to spend his probably last moments with one of his bestfriends.

The reason she didn't know what happened there wasn't just because no one told her.

___________________________________
(a/n, if your listening to the music above, then stop it in the flashbacks or keep it on if you want to)

Marcel Gerard heard a loud noise coming out of the Sinclair's room. He jumped up immediately and sped to her room, nothing but he smelled something, blood.

Walking inside of the bathroom he stopped, instantly he knelt down and felt for a pulse, nothing.
He tried to listen, he heard a faint heartbeat meaning she was unconscious.

But he didn't feel her pulse, that was bad. She needed help, the New Orleans witches were a definite no, so was Klaus, then it snapped, davina.

He picked her up and carried her out of the bathroom, walking into the hallway, he sped to the church.

He rushed up the stairs, to the Claire's room. Slamming the door open he sped walked to Davina's bed.

___________________________________

The Original Vampires made their way through the crowd, looking for the one and only Marcel Gerard.
As they were approaching the Vampire, they noticed he wasn't standing alone.

A beautiful blonde stood next to him, her wavy hair flowing down her back. Her skin and her beautiful dress shone in the lights. The hybrid felt enchanted, she looked like a goddess.

Her beautiful laughter filled his ears and her gorgeous smile made a little smile appear on his face. That smile faded as he looked to his younger sister who was looking around the room.

„Rebekah love, who is the girl next to Marcel?" He questioned his little sister who still seemed to be bewitched by the compounds decoration.

Rebekah looked around for a few seconds, to find out who he was talking about. Then she spotted her, at first she didn't recognize her. But then it hit her.