XVII. unhappy 18

and I hate to do this to you on your birthday, happy birthday

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

and I hate to do this to you on your birthday,
happy birthday.

________________________________

Returning home was one of the most silent experiences she had ever lived through. No words were exchanged, not even glances. After everything that had happened in mystic falls both of them didn't even throw another insult at each other, yet.

Lia was to tired to care or insult, she could if he decided to annoy her but she had no strength to argue with him at this point.

Klaus was to scared, well a part of him was. Mystic falls was one hell of a not nice adventure. But never ever would he admit that he was scared of what would come out of her mouth next, his feelings were revealed by one pesky immortal witch. He was furious and even if she would attempt to push his buttons he would not hold back.

After both of them had returned home it was late in the evening, as soon as they stepped into the house both of them went into their rooms dropped on their beds and fell asleep.

They slept till the next day midday, Rebekah ripped them out of their rooms and forced them to eat breakfast and that's what was happening right now.

Rebekah, Elijah, Klaus, Hayley, Lia, Marcel and Davina sat at the breakfast table. It was silent, Rebekah was grinning from ear to ear, Elijah was just staring into the wall thinking about a theme to talk about to light the mood, Klaus was quiet and there wasn't any tantrums yet from Rebekah waking him up, he was staring at Lia from now and then who just looked at a wall across from her.

Hayley sat there with a clenched jaw looking at Elijah from now to then. Marcel was just eating his bread and drinking a glass of blood while Davina shifted uncomfortably in her seat.

Lia just took a large spoon of her cornflakes which were absolutely delicious, their crunchy outside and the nougat inside was making her insides melt.

The hybrid took a sip of his tea as Lia had to stop herself from lifting the cup to spill it on him. She sat next to him and Elijah sat across from her, Hayley next to him. Davina sat next to Hayley while Rebekah sat next to Lia, Marcel sat next to his lover.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.