chapter ten

Matteo’s p.o.v

“Uhhh……” was all that could come out of my mouth.

Once again I probably looked like and idiot with my mouth wide open and the lack of words,  and Charlie wasn’t making it better.
Charlie leaned over and whispered “Close your mouth before you catch flies.”

I immediately closed my mouth and cleared my throat “ Yes, take a seat.” I said as cool and calm as I can.

With a slight awkward smile on her face she took a seat. She immediately turned to Charlie “ Hi! I don’t think we’ve met before.”
“Charlie.” He replied shortly.

“Cool name, I’m Tamera.” She said with a sweet smile on her face.

Charlie nodded and stuffed his sandwich in his mouth “ Aren’t you supposed to be sitting over there?” he asked nodded toward the table where Ross and all his friends sat.

Tamera turned around and looked at the table and then back at Charlie “Why would I be sitting over there?”

“You know, because you went on a date with Ross so I was assuming he’s your new boo.” He said .

Tamera laughed at this “I would never make Ross my new boo.” She stated.

“Good choice, he’s an asshole anyway.” Charlie said taking another bite from his sandwich.

“Tell me about it. You know he refused to apologize to you.” She said directing the conversation back to me.

“Uhh… didn’t you say he wouldn’t?” I said.

“Yes I did say that but I was kinda hoping he would, but instead he wants an apology.” She said taking a sip of her water.

“Why does he want an apology? He is the one how almost got Matteo fired.” Charlie said somewhat annoyed.

“He said that you were flirting with me and he felt disrespected.” She said .

Flirting? I’m  not even sure if I know how to do such thing. Yes I was staring at her weirdly but I wouldn’t consider that as flirting.

Was it flirting?

Charlie looked over at me and started laughing hysterically “Matteo and flirt?” he asked and started laughing again.

I glared at him and elbowed him. He stopped laughing for a while and held his side and started laughing again “ What? You know its true.” He said between breaths.

This time I chose to ignore him and turned back to Tamera “I was just being nice.”
“That’s what I told him.” She said.

“That would be the only explanation because Matteo has no clue about that kinda stuff.” Charlie said snickering.

Matteo glared at Charlie and said nothing because he knew it was true. The rest of lunch went with Charlie teasing me and Tamera laughed at us.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoy this.
Please vote and maybe leave a comment...... please