Chapter Eighteen

T.W - sexual assault

Tamera’s p.o.v

Matteo. He was the only thing I could think about.

His smile, his intoxicating scent,  his chocolate brown eyes and that sexy, raspy voice.  He consumed every single one of my thoughts and I was utterly confused. Like I know I have a thing for him but at the same time I didn’t want to ruin our friendship.

And what made things worse is that Jemma already has a thing for him and is planning on making a move tonight at her party. I don’t know if he would like her like that, but I mean who wouldn’t like Jemma? She was smart, pretty, funny,  kind  and knew what to get what she wants when she wanted it. And frankly she wanted Matteo, so it was only a matter of time before she has him in her claws.

“So, how do I look?” Wendy asked pulling me away from my thoughts. We were getting ready for the party in my room.

I let my eyes scan her for a second before answering her . “Like a freaking badass.!” I exclaimed. She decided to change her costume last minute because Tommy didn’t like the first one and said it was ‘too childish’ but somehow he thought going as Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable wasn’t.

“Thanks. You look hot too.” She said wiggling her eyebrows at me. I look down at what I was wearing, I also had to change my costume because somehow I out grew my Harry Potter costume. So now I was going as a slutty school girl, meaning I was wearing a really short skirt with knee high socks and a regular button down, long sleeve shirt which I had tied at the front and left a few buttons open to show a little cleavage. It’s a little tacky and cliché but it was the only thing I could put together.

I did my makeup light and decided to let my curls free tonight because I was lazy to do anything and I didn’t really want to go to this party. Wendy is the reason I’m going, she begged me and I couldn’t say no to her. After all she is my best friend and the sister I never had.

“So, you know Ross is going to be there too and he is going to die when he sees you.” She squealed with a bright smile on her face.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed, “I have no interest in pleasing that clown.” 

“oh come on are you still doing that hard to get thing?” she rolled her eyes to her self while fixing her hair in the mirror, “Because its seriously not attractive.”

Excuse me?! I made it clear a thousand times to her that I had no interest and still don’t in giving Ross a chance.

“Good because I don’t want him to like me. He’s an imbecile that acts like a freaking child. I have no interest in dating someone like that.” I said squinting my eyes at her.

“Uhg, whatever.” She said rolling her eyes. I was about to say something else to her when she cut me of saying,  “the Uber is here we should go.”

I scoffed and rolled my eyes before grabbing my phone and purse before heading down stairs.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

The car ride to the party was quiet and awkward. I knew she was mad at me but I couldn’t care less. I was putting my foot down on this one. I am never ever going to date Ross, and that’s final.

However, the tension between us quickly dissolve when we pulled up in front the party. “Come on lets go!” Wendy exclaimed as she ran to the front door.  When I entered the party I was immediately greeted with the smell of cheap beer and rum. The room was illuminated with flashing LED lights and bad club music blasted through the space. The living room was made into a make- shift dance floor where dozens of sweaty teenagers pressed against each other dancing.  There was a table in a corner where the lacrosse team used to play beer pong. They hollered and hooted whenever someone got the ball into the cup.

Gosh, I so don’t want to be here right now.

“Have you seen Tommy anywhere?” Wendy leaned over to me and asked shouting over the music.

I let my eyes travel back to the idiotic bunch of jocks to see if I’ll see him there but nothing. I turned back to her and shook my head. 

She scoffed, “I’m gonna go look for him.” She said before walking away leaving me  standing at the entrance alone.

Ok so she begs me to come here and just leave to go look for her stupid boyfriend?  Wow.

Just as I was about to go look for someone I know so I wouldn’t look like a complete loser I was stopped by a hand firmly gripping my waste from behind. I turned around to be met with the mighty asshole himself, Ross.

For the millionth time tonight I scoffed and rolled my eyes “What do you want?” I snarled at him, pushing his hand off of me.

 “Woah, why so hostile baby?” he asked through a fit of giggles and a hiccup.

Ew. He was so drunk right now. I ignored him and rolled my eyes before attempting to walk away. Key word attempting,  my path was blocked my the now drunk asshole.

“Why are you trying to leave?” he asked with a frown on his face before letting his eyes scan my body and a disgusting smirk appeared on his face. He leaned over and I felt his hot breath fan on my neck and the smell of alcohol immediately entered my nostrils as he whispered in my ear, “Let’s go upstairs. I think there’s a empty bedroom up there.”  

I suddenly felt uncomfortable and gently pushed him away from me, “I’m not going anywhere with you so back off.” I stated and once again tried walking away but he again blocked my path and grabbed on my waist hard and backed me against a wall. All of his body weight pressed upon me making it harder for me move, the scent of his perfume mixed with alcohol engulfed my nostrils making it harder for me to breathe and his hands all over me making my skin crawl.

“Ross get off of me! You’re drunk!” I screamed at him as his hands when to my thigh ignoring my screams.  “Ross stop!”  I shouted louder at him.

“Shhh! Just be quiet and I’ll take care of you.” He hushed and put his hand over my mouth before I could scream again. 

What the hell is this? I took my eyes away from and looked around to see if someone could help me but everyone was occupied with there own business. Then I felt his hand travel further up my thigh and then I froze.

Was this really going to happen here?

Right now?

I suddenly felt my cheeks wet and a chocked sob went pass my lips and muffled into his hand. I squeezed my eyes shut silently accepted my faith as his hands when higher.  All of a sudden I felt Ross being pulled off of me and thrown to the ground.

I opened my eyes and saw Matteo standing over Ross with his fist clenched and eyes filled with rage.

“Don’t you fucking touch her .” he seeth in a low menacing voice and his eyes visibly darkened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello fellow humans!

I am sorry for being away for a while.

Thank you for 4k reads it is much appreciated. 

I hope you like this chapter. Pls vote and leave a comment if you like